Recent Troubles with Portal

Cyberion

Administrator
Good day/night everyone!

If you visited our portal for the last 2 days, you could notice that you were unable to enter the forums. The portal gave you an error. I have to apologize, because mostly it was my fault. I was messing up with the portal's code and made some mistakes, which eventually shut down the forums. It took me some time to point out those mistakes and fix them.

Now our forum works. Even faster than before.

I understand that my apology won't be enough to fix the inconvenience you encountered, I decided to give you all a small present. It's a number 24 Alpha Build of our "on hold" project - Crusader: No Hope. You can download it from here - DOWNLOAD - and see with your own eyes what No Hope is about. Of course it's an alpha build, so it's not too fancy and has a lot of bugs inside. Ohh well it's even finished only on 15%. But still we hope, that you will like No Hope he-he-he...

Enjoy,
-Cyberion

Ahh I wondered what is going on because first I was browsing the forums and the next minutes I could not enter them anymore  ;D

But no problem, humans make mistakes...you are human too  ;)

guys, did you download the build? Did you try it. If not could you please do so, I want to know if it works or not lol...

Cyberion link said:
guys, did you download the build? Did you try it. If not could you please do so, I want to know if it works or not lol...

I tested it and it wors fine. And it was very good  :)

Back