Portal Updated to version 0.70

Cyberion

Administrator
Ok folks! Here is another big update for the portal. As you may notice by the title of this news item i decided to use version number system to keep you posted about the portal's progress and how far it is from it's final 1.0 version.
I guess you wonder what's that? The thing is that some sections of the site are under construction and when you click them you get that kind of a message. This is due to the fact that we are redesigning our portal from scratch and have to do everything over again. We have all the files for the listed folders and sections, it's just that the coding to open those pages isn't complete. I need more time to make everything bugfree and stable. That's why i decided to use version number system, so you all will know that when we hit version 1.0, we have completely restored our previous database.

Now about some updates:
First of all i must say, that i completely reworked Downloads section and now it's more informative and available here.
Next thing that i have done is that i completed Armory, Military Forces and Characters folders of the article section with information from the game. Such as Weapon descriptions, character bios, enemies, etc...

Added additiional folder into About section - Crusader Team. There you will find a group photo of Crusader creators.
Added XAM Movie Player to download section under Misc Files cathegory. This player will allow you to watch No Regret *.avi files.

And the last thing. I was browsing my Crusader archive and i found some nice wallpaper (actualy it's a simple 3D render), but it's big and neat. It was produced by Crusader Developer Team, so we may call it an official one. It's available in wallpaper section in two resolutions: 1600x1200 - 1024x768.

official2_killer_small.jpg

My next task is to finish Crusader Official Art folder, which could be found under Resources section. There you will be able to find non-interlaced, hicolor images and renders from the game cinematics and some misc renders by the developers.

Best regards,
-Cyb

Ok, the Crusader Art folder in Resources section is complete. Posted there official art made by the developers. Enjoy!

Back