No Remorse I just don't remember.

Miller418

I own the PSX version of No Remorse, and after the refinery blows up after level 1, it shows a scene where the Chairman is talking to a Senator and Doctor Hoffman. It has been a while since I played the PC version, but was this scene on there?

As far as I remember, this sequence came after the third mission on the PC version...maybe even the second dont know exactly.

That scene is also in the PC version. I think that's the one scene where Draygan discusses the "benefits" of the Vigilance platform and side-comments on Hoffman's activities: "provided that some of the doctor's experiments work better than others".

I can't remember if it is played right after Mission 1, but given its contents it may also be played after Mission 2.

It is definatelyy not played after mission 1. After the first mission you just see the facility blowing up and then you arrive at the rebel base.

So it is after mission 2 or 3.  :)

I thought so. The PS1 version really screwed the game up. But I can't complane that much because it is the only way I can play the game. So I guess I'm going to have to deal with a few misplaced cutscenes and other problems.

Back