Before next portal release

Cyberion

Administrator
While working on the next Portal Version 0.82, I have developed some enchancements to our site, which I brought to you online today. It's a special JavaScript, which made it possible to fade out the images, so they will be only 30% visible. I implemented this script into our Military Forces section.
Previously when you were reading the WEC Forces' descriptions or ServoMech's or APP's you could be distracted by multiple animation of every item. Like all WEC Forces' guys were animated, which looked cool, but in mass looked bad. So thanks to that script I made them to fade out and now they do not distract your eye. In order for them to appear in full color and visibility you need to put a mouse cursor over the image and it will smoothly gain color.

You may check the new effect in Military Forces section. This effect will be implemented to every image in Armory section as well. Currently I'll go and continue making the Armory section.

See you soon,
-Cyberion

ooops, I forgot to tell that finally made Contact and About section under Datalink menu :D http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?page=19

Very, VERY COOL CYB! :)

I don't wanna know how you do it (doubt I could understand it anyways hehe!)....

.... just that you work that magic is enough for me  :D

cheers,

PS: Thanks for the 'mini lesson' in Russian Birthday greetings!  ;)

Anyone here in fourm knows a good webpage where to download good textures? prefabs of course?. Such as space texture, planet textures for modeling in 3d game studio environment.

So why did you post that in here? You should've posted it in your Crusader 3 thread.

CrusaderManiac_2007 link said:
Anyone here in fourm knows a good webpage where to download good textures? prefabs of course?. Such as space texture, planet textures for modeling in 3d game studio environment.

Jeezes! Maniac STOP SPAMMING THE FORUMS! It drives me crazy already. Don't you understand that your post has nothing to do with this topic? If you want to ask something you should create a specific topic for it in a specific thread, or you just should post it in your Crusader 3 topic. If you do nto have time to think where to post, than please do not post at all, i'm tired of eharing that you have a lot of ideas and no time to find where to post. Not only you have a lot of ideas and not only you are very busy to find the right place to post, however we all find it and post it where it should be, this is last warning after this warning you will get a temporary ban for 3 days. If things do not change, next ban will be permanent!!!

Ok then THANKS FOR NOTHING.!!! With your help I might end a nice game.

And If I want something I will look it for my own. Thanks.

Keenan Weaver link said:
So why did you post that in here? You should've posted it in your Crusader 3 thread.
Ok! here's what I'm going to tell you Keenan and Cyberion, If you don't know what I'm asking why don't you limitate to say no!. And you get free from problems. I seems You are the two who are looking for the round to make trouble. Well I did  for urgent or emergency or in a hurry. Stop looking every move I make that really annoys me a lot!. If you're patience is getting of imagine mine????. We all know all have temperaments mine really bad when I want. If you treat me well I'm kind. If you push me of course I will get mad.!! 2 Plus 2 = 4. Basic maths keenan and Cyberion. And this is my last requoting but I did it to make you understand once for all.

ok Maniac i'm full of it. i'm tired of your threats and everything. I'm russian pal, and I do nto fear any threats. I fought many times with knives and pistols, I saw many stuff in my life and you think if you warn me here how you are mad, because we are trying to be most polite to you must make me to fear, than you are wrong.

I've tried to be the most patient to you as to noone else here. I warned you many times, told you many times that this is wrong, you should not do it, please follow the rules. but you won't listen, you kept doing the things. And now you say that we are bad guys and you are the one who is right? I must say this is the most dishonored thing i've ever heard. Tell you the truth, if I didn't tell Keenan to give you some time to adopt, to get use to our rules, not to ban you, he would ban you a week ago already. Now you write the things that upset me the most.

If you can't honor the place where you are, if you can't follow the rules of that place where you stay and write the messages, than why do you stay in here? We say in russia - when in Rome, do as the Romans do. You are in our Rome, and our Rome has rules, which you have to understand and follow. If you can't follow the roman rules, the Rome should treat you the same way.

Personally I do nto care if you are in a hurry or not. Rules are rules. I'm always in a hurry, you even do not know how many things i have to do at the same time, however i'm posting where it should be posted, i'm doing where it should be done. I follow the rules. You do nto understand that people when they see the topic and new message in there, they think that this message is about the idea of that topic, however when they click to read the topic, they see that it's completely different. Noone ever will give you an answer in the wrong topic. You are saying that we are most unpleasant people here, that we do not want to help you. No you are wrong. This is you, who do not want to be helped. You are posting the questions int he topics where noone will answer them, because people do nto want to spoil the idea of the topic, because it isn't right. If you post the question where if belongs, I bet that sooner or later someone will post the answer to your question in detail. So if you expect good treatment and good answers you have to treat people and rules here the same way and not saying that we are bad guys. We are the ones who tried to help you, but it seems you do nto want that anyone here helped you.

Personally I'm very sad that you treated me that way, especially with the empty threats of yours. I honored every post you made and your devotion to the Crusader, however i'm very disappointed my friend. Very very very.

You're decepointed Ok. But I will carry with my own responsabilities, you carry with your own. I think you went about the bush. You don't know me. So you probably have rules for the site, but for my personal integrity not!. Ok? My rules are that for personal threats, you're decepointed and me too. Because I never thought this was goin to happened again. And it's the first time I'm in a crusader room. I don't want to wasted but if is unsestable, I prefer returning when things got better. And stop Judge me again I won't do it again Of course. I'm going to post it where it is and that's the end of it. Offended me very very deeply, because I prepared a great material to show. And I share my story with you. Ok. I thikn I personaly no log in in about...4 days. You offended me a lot. I hope to reflect, may be you're right  and I'm wrong, I'm a reflective person. (What is your first reaction when you're angry?)  but when other don't recognize that  makes me feel decepointed too.
My family here knows me well and knows that I'm really kind person they love me very much, may be I'm Justice man. But it's true perhaps the first time to know me is evident many people that knowed me at first hated me. But in the end we finished as friends. So here's the deal since now I promise that I won't post anything out of topic. Beside that I wont log in 4 days. Take a look to the scenes and more. But that's it. May be on Saturday or Monday I will log in. Stop judge me before you know me.
If you're Russian and you're not afraid I'm Argentinian and I have Indian Blood Part!!!.
And don't tell me then that I'm racist or any kind. I throw he first stone but I did it with good intentions not with bad.

It takes a long time to know me.

Forget about the whole thing a said. Sometimes I can't handle my temperament.

CrusaderManiac_2007 link said:
[quote author=Keenan Weaver link=topic=247.msg1477#msg1477 date=1178847659]
Ok! here's what I'm going to tell you Keenan and Cyberion, If you don't know what I'm asking why don't you limitate to say no!. And you get free from problems. I seems You are the two who are looking for the round to make trouble. Well I did  for urgent or emergency or in a hurry. Stop looking every move I make that really annoys me a lot!. If you're patience is getting of imagine mine????. We all know all have temperaments mine really bad when I want. If you treat me well I'm kind. If you push me of course I will get mad.!! 2 Plus 2 = 4. Basic maths keenan and Cyberion. And this is my last requoting but I did it to make you understand once for all.
[/quote]
Thism Is not a Threat it's and Advice.

Cyberion link said:
[quote author=CrusaderManiac_2007 link=topic=247.msg1476#msg1476 date=1178847452]

And the only thing you had to here above  is to answered yes....or no. You made it really big at first. What damage may do, taking out the rules, asking somehting in a pass through I was driving me looney with the web pages searching. I wasn't looking for trouble until you mentioned again that. I know if I had said sorry I wouldn't have made more troubles. I'm talking calm, I'm not angry now. But is a simple comment and opinion.

In that case remove all the whole thing and move on!. You should moved it into another section and Informed me where you put my ask for pages!. Well I learnt my lesson and I like the site it's nice but the rules are very... I don't know. By the way I'm in mirc in the channel If you want to chat with me about this go ahead.

Back