Where is everyone?

Cyberion

Administrator
Damn, am i'm doing this alone? Where is everyone guys? Answer to me. Maybe i made something wrong with the forums and you can't post here anymore?

Hi Cyb! I LOVE it. There's a few things we should fix though. I'll PM you what we should fix.

Hey.

I was just watching Robocop and for some funny reason, all i could think of at the moment was this great game called "Crusader" =]. Just visited this site while trying to find information about "Crusader" which is a game i miss playing in the "new age without good old DOS".

Anyways, found some interesting stuff here and i just wanna say; "Keep up the good work" =)

EDIT: oh btw, maybe i didnt see it anywhere, but a text saying "you need to make a profile to make posts here" would be nice =P

- zmp from Denmark

Yeah, Crusader is a total RoboCop homage, in terms of the robots looking almost exactly alike... and in terms of it being my 3rd favorite movie ever.  :D

Actually, Silencer's armor reminds me more of a mix of Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper, Boba Fett, and the Emperor's Royal Guard.  Though his personality is much more Robocop.  Minus the "serve and protect" thing.

Back