What do you want?

Keenan

Administrator
Staff member
Echo Sector is for Crusader fans like you. After the last update, I was wondering what exactly the next update will be. Cyberion and I have some exciting stuff planned, but I wanted to get the word of the fans; what exactly do you want Echo Sector to have? Do you want more archived documents? Do you want a section about the creators of the games? Do you want a revamped Military Forces section?

Just think of anything and let us know!

Dont know I mean its a good queston but I dont have an answer ^^

Maybe a section about the creators of the game, and some info about the actors/actress of the FMV sequences if possible  :)

Hey.

I know, its pretty late, but I?m a big fan of your site, cause I?m a big fan of the Crusader - game Series.

What I really would like to see is: Infos about the actors. Like: What are there names, who done her/his voice-over in the other languages and what are they are doing right now.

I think, that would be pretty interesting!

Blackbohnster link said:
Hey.

I know, its pretty late, but I?m a big fan of your site, cause I?m a big fan of the Crusader - game Series.

What I really would like to see is: Infos about the actors. Like: What are there names, who done her/his voice-over in the other languages and what are they are doing right now.

I think, that would be pretty interesting!

hmmm not bad idea at all. I think this is great stuff for the update. We will put it on our to do list.

Back