No Remorse What about troops of silencers?

• Thread starter CrusaderManiac_2007
  • Start date
C

CrusaderManiac_2007

Isn't bad that only appeared in No Remorse and they were shot in the Introduction. Would you like they've been in both sequels?. That will be nice because when a huge combat comes they may help him. That's the only thing bothered me in crusader. And also in no regret there's a weapon who fires a turret gun that would have been nice to include it in his inventory weapon. What you guys think about it?.

What I would've hoped they put into the end of one of the games is a battle with another Silencer. Like before the final battle in No Regret, there's a Silencer there you have to fight.

You should guys add some chat section to the forum for chatting with different crusader fans in over the world. Try to think about it?. And yes of course would have been

I still prefer the idea of Silencers as "stealth" protagonists, but who's to say there's not a few misunderstandings at first?

CrusaderManiac_2007 link said:
You should guys add some chat section to the forum for chatting with different crusader fans in over the world. Try to think about it?. And yes of course would have been

We already have an IRC channel.

I post a new topic in General discussion if should be in this section, try not to delet it, transfere it here. Many crusader fans should discuss their favourite/hate things in crusader games.

Back