Welcome to the new Echo Sector... again!

Keenan

Administrator
Staff member
After a long hiatus, Echo Sector has returned to crusade the Internet. Why were we away? Let me pull from my "webmaster excuses" hat. As the new site launched last year, I got a job and had to move to a new city. Right in the middle of that, the site went kaput. Whether it was a lack of interest or motivation, I didn't address it for a long time. Tears have been shed and web hosts have been changed. Now that I am settled and ready, it's now time to revitalize Echo Sector.

I didn't want to further delay the re-re-opening of Echo Sector, so the site is a bit bare at this moment. However, plans have been made and are awaiting execution. We'll once again be proud to be <em>Crusader</em> fans.

"Welcome back, Captain."<br /><a class="wordbb-full-post" href="http://www.echosector.com/2013/04/welcome-to-the-new-echo-sector-again/" title="Welcome to the new Echo Sector... again!">Article: Welcome to the new Echo Sector... again!</a>

Thanks and welcome back!

Although we're still expanding the site, everything should be running fine. If you run into any issues or missing content, let us know and we'll get right on it.

Hey nice to see the site back up again I thought it was gone forever at first :blush:

Oh and what I wanted to say is that I have received about 15 notifications that the site went back online when I was looking through my emails. :p

Thanks guys!

I didn't realize the forum would loop out that notification message. Caught it when it reached the 18th loop. :p

Also JC, I stumbled across you on the Sven Co-op forums. You can find me there as "Vagabond".

Hello ppl! how are you today is Sunday here 12:34 PM Argentinian time. I am back I was Crusadermaniac mugen projecter from Crusader games. I am in many projects now Warcraft 3 Modding chars with MDL and MDX also working on with FPS SHooter Creator simple and complicated applications. I created an amazing video ranked in youtube called Classic Games Crusader Themes. I played with the guitar 2 Crusader songs Main Menu and Phil.AMF I would create a thread specially on those projects. I'm also doing music Orion Band is de band I am performing to create sooner you would know. Many areas I like to do. I hope I have a warm welcoming. Long live Crusader series ppl. ;)

Lt.JC said:
Hey nice to see the site back up again I thought it was gone forever at first :blush:

Oh and what I wanted to say is that I have received about 15 notifications that the site went back online when I was looking through my emails. :p

Oh heh, I hadn't even realised this. Now I see over 10 messages in my spam folder :p Good thing I noticed Keenan's message on Echo Sector's FB page. I'm glad it's back!

KeenanW said:
After a long hiatus, Echo Sector has returned to crusade the Internet.

And I am thrilled to hear it!

I had long since given up on the hope of a fan community, but didn't count on the level of determination you all show.

Long live the rebellion!

I am going to post new threads sooner fellers! I am doing many creative projects also as a hobby I have many ideas to post to fan creations too. So be patience and sharp lot of real work in real life or outside pc. I also do radio here in my Campana town inside Buenos Aires Argentina place. So you've got one more fan here of Crusader series check www.youtube.com and find me or suscribe to my videos I am Andrés Ardito with absent. That's my spanish name complete is Andrew Ardito ;).

Back