Weird

F

Fhm

recently i stumbled upon an no regret dl link and remembered playing it so i downloaded (i lost my original cd), i unzipped it and tried to run in dos (i have win98 here) everything ok except mouse that doesnt work but i dont care much, or at least until i try to save the game and it crashes saying it cannot save file on disk or something like that. does anyone know how to fix that?

Crusader is a pure dos game, running it in a dos mode or exiting Win98 to the dos won't help. You still ahve to use the DosBox or DEEP in order to run it and avoid any types of crashes.

Thanks for quick answer but i tried DEEP and got exactly same error, i writed it down hoping someone can translate it to me.
Halted file File\File.c, line 61
Unable to create file. Error #3

I also tried dosbox but it doesnt work well for me, anyway i got same message while trying to savegame but with error #2 at end.
Any ideas?

It's probably because it's trying to read the game from a CD. Burn all the files to a CD and try playing it with the CD in the drive.

i solved it by trying to manually add a savegame file but it seems i only needed to add the savegame folder that was missing.
also i played a few years of ultima online and got used to mouse moving and now using keyboard is a little harder. is there a way i can make mouse work like a driver or something like that?

crusader (sry i think i wasnt very clear, bad english problems). also do u know where i can get the flics files? (those movies were so cool  :) and music wouldnt hurt)

Why do you want to use the the mouse for Crusader? It's not very good at all... The keyboard is better.

Back