No Remorse The one thing No Regret had you wish No Remorse had?

Shadowen

You might be surprised, considering all the weapons innovations and little graphical touches...but the one thing I really wanted in No Remorse after playing No Regret was the ability to do a forward roll.

The forward roll was definitely THE thing that No Remorse lacked. The lack of it often got me into trouble since I played No Regret first, so the forward roll was kinda standard issue to me. On No Regret mode, I hardly used anything but rolls to keep low so the shotgun would fire faster. Alas, in No Remorse I either had to crouch forward or roll sideways and hope I turned quick enough in case an enemy appeared in front of me. Ah the good old days.

:mask:

After a few levels you become completely used to the roll system in No Remorse, so its not much of an issue really. Didn`t No Regret have better quality movies? if so, thats what I wish was in there.

Oh and for Weasel to have been in No Regret. Easily my favorite character from No Remorse.

*smash*
"I hate those"

No, the lack of forward roll continued to suck throughout the game. Sure, I remembered not to hit CTRL forward after some time, but it would have been so much better if I could just forward into a room. I stopped counting the times I was blasted by a grenade launcher wielding guard in No Remorse mode because I didn't turn fast enough. Forward roll and I would have gotten him before his fingers would have hit the trigger. Forward roll rocks!

Back