Thank you very much !

S

Salem

Hi guys!  :-*

I played Crusader over 10 years ago and I don't think that there are still many people rememmeber and like this game that much. Thank you for the music and video files, they make me feel like seeing the old friend again.

Once again, thank you very much!

Hey Salem!

Thanks so much for the kind comments. We made this page just for people like you, because we're all just like you; we all love Crusader just as much as you... we are the same person.  :D

[glow=red,2,300]Greetings from Germany!

Like Salem I enjoyed "No Remorse" so very much in 1997. The gameplay, the story and the cinematic presentation were remarkable!
Thanks to you guys, I'm writing these words while listening to the awesome main theme... Thank you so much![/glow]  :)

Like the other 2, I played this game a long time ago and loved it. Thanks for everything!!! :D

np guys, we are glad to work for all of you mates! Still the portal is growing and soon I should find time to work on the next portal update, which will add some more stuff.

Join us guys and take part in our so far small, but already strong, the only one Crusader community.

Thank you very much

Hello
Ive just registered to say your site is very useful and nicely done
Thank you very much for your work.

Cheers

Back