Teleporter

Cyberion

Administrator
ok Started my work on a teleporter. It will be supplied in 2 packs. With the yellow fence, so it could be easily placed into the game as 1 prop. And Seperately as teleporter itself. So it could be placed without fence if needed.

To model this object for me is not a problem. I love modeling. However texturing will take a lot of time. We really need a great texturer, the one who loves texture 3D models. I would strongly recommend to find such person as my texturing skills are not very high as I hate this part of 3D model creation. I'm modeler, not a texturer ;) hehehe

I could work more faster and more efficient if I knew there is someone to texture my models lol.

anyway here is how it looks like so far:

The model is actually done. Texturing is needed. And this is the most frustrating part as I have no will to texture it. I'll try, but I really do not want to :D

Cyberion link said:
It will be supplied in 2 packs. With the yellow fence, so it could be easily placed into the game as 1 prop. And Seperately as teleporter itself. So it could be placed without fence if needed.

That's a nice thought but it wouldn't have been necessary! Hammer supports prefabs so there's really no need to implement it in models.

But thanks again for your effort, I really like your models. Any ideas where we could find someone with a knack for texturing?

Back