Stuff that makes you think of Crusader

Shadowen

As people who have frequented this board may realize, my contributions to the community are...rather sporadic.

The reasons for this are fairly straightforward: I am easily distracted.  This also helps, though, because it means that things can randomly make me think of Crusader, or the Silencer.

In effect, this is a highly specialized and text-only variation of the "influences" meme at DeviantArt. Here are some things that have, in the past few years, randomly made me think about Crusader or our intrepid captain:

TV and Movies
General Durge (Star Wars: Clone Wars)
The moral ambiguities of the Bajoran resistance movement (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
Dollhouse
The Bourne movies
Battlestar Galactica's "Who are the final five?" arc
Royal Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender--show not movie)

Pen and Paper games
The Elite Trooper prestige class (Star Wars: Saga Edition d20 RPG)
The Moroi bloodline (Vampire: The Requiem), the Lodge of Garm (Werewolf: The Apocalypse), the Tammuz lineage (Promethean: The Created), from the new World of Darkness

Music
Muse - Uprising
Disturbed - Indestructible

Video Games
War Pig mercenaries (Starcraft II)
Nameless faceless Decepticon mooks (Transformers: War For Cybertron)
The Reaver specialization, the heavy infantry helmet, and dragonbone heavy plate armor (Dragon Age: Origins)
The Metroid series

Comic Books
The various explorations of the Weapon X project (Marvel Comics)

Toys
Crimson Guards (GI Joe)

Anyone have anything that keeps their thoughts on the big red guy?

Well, in Mass Effect 1 and 2, I dressed up commander Shepard in red suit with red helmet so he could closely resemble the Silencer. In my eyes and mind, that made him way more bad-ass. :D

Yeah, who needs camouflage! I like to glow bright red so my enemies can actually see their death coming...  :D Then again, playing Deus Ex or Thief series like that is the quickest way to get yourself killed.

Back