No Remorse Stuck on Mission 8

icemann

First post yay

Anyways. I`ve been scouring the internet for a full and proper walkthrough for this game but sadly theres not one (yes theres the one at gamefaqs which this site also has, but it doesn`t guide you through the levels).

Anyways as the subject heading says, I`m stuck on mission 8. Where you ask? On the 1st (4th or 3rd that you go to from the start of the mission though, but its level one) level of the prison. The level has 2 distinct places with shielded doors, that you can blow apart and see the rooms within, but the shields remain and so I cant access the rooms.

I`ve blown up every last thing I can and still the damn shields wont go. Incase you dont know which level of the prison I`m talking about, theres a room to the left of the elevator you come into the level from, which has a switch the turns on some kindof projector.

I`ve spent the last 2 hours scoring the level for something I`ve missed but I cant think of anything. Theres a shootable/useable switch, but that only appears to turn the alarm on + some lazer beams which dont turn the fields off anywhere. I`m totally stumped in either case and so any help would be most welcome.

[edit]
Gah. Found it. I`d missed a computer on level 3.

Hey, just saw this post.  It's always the little things isn't it.  I get stuck there every time.

Yeah, that mission is infamous for that computer terminal everyone forgets about.

Largely due to the fact that you controll a mech around that area, and so tend to forget the areas you hadn`t done before controlling it.

Back