No Regret stuck on first misson

ender78

Hey,
I am stuck at the second keypad on the first misson.  I cannot find the numbers to it.  I looked at every computer and corpse.  I see a room full of what I think are plasma generators but cannot find a door way or a control terminal to them.

Can someone help me please?

ohh man, I forgot already, we need to wait for Goku, he is good at remembering the cods. I'm sure he can post the right one here.

Since you mentioned an inaccessible room full of "plasma generators", I think I know where you are talking about.

Is that keypad controlling access to the elevator to the next level and in the same wall with 2 shielded laser wall guns and one 
wall camera?

Go to the west end( to left end of the player screen), there is a small cubic with a guard guarding some valves. Kill him, and near him there is a small computer screen in the wall containing the passcode. If you fail to prevent the wall camera from raising an alarm, you have to shut that alarm first then the activated force field. Anyway, your answer lies in that very small cubic.

8)  Thanks a bunch!... for some reason I didn't think to look in that cube area (I feel like a noob)... hopefully I won't need anymore help *knocks on wood*

Back