No Remorse Stuck in mission 12

ChrisLs

Hey

I hope somebody can help me with this mission. I'm close to thinking this is a bug in the game or I am totally retarded.
I basically finished mission 12 and now I have to get back to the exit transporter. But I cannot find any transporter and the way back is blocked with a forcefield :(

This is where the mission is finished:
crusader1.jpg

I'm now going back to this transporter which I expected to teleport me out, but it doesn't:
crusader2.jpg

No I'm going further back in the level until I finally get to this forcefield which blocks me:
crusader3.jpg

Any ideas what to do? :(

I dont know...As far as I remember this teleporter you show there should bring you back to the rebel base...or if not there should be some other teleporter near it if you go through.

Could be that its a game bug, but I didn't experienced any of that kind.

I have to check out that mission...

EDIT: I played quickly through the mission with cheats and hack mover and It's definately that teleporter in the second screenshot that ends the mission.

Either you didn't used the console at the end so that wizard gets you out or its a game bug.

Did you tried the latest patch?

Yeah, JC's right. The teleporter in the second screenshot is the right one. As he said, make sure you have the latest patch!

Oh joy. now that I patched it my savegames do not work anymore :( is there some conversion tool or do I have to start with -warp 12 from scratch?

Well this suck :-/

I dont know if you can rescue your savegames.

The problem with warping is..you have other weapons and ammo than in you savegame (I mean what you have collected) and you dont have much items.

But I dont see another way right now.  :-\

Yeah, sorry. I forgot when you update it deletes the save game. Either you have to warp and use cheats or start over.  :-[

Back