So, where can I find No Regret?

M

Mike

Now that I know I can play the Crusader games in DBox... I was wondering if the games are freeware available for download somewhere?  Or is Origin still somehow making money off of this game (like UO  ::))?  I played all the way through No Remorse when I was much younger, and I was in love with it; so I'm really looking forward to playing these games again.  Thanks for any help.  (PS I know underdogs has it, but I'd like the movies too)

Hey Mike,

If you want the game with the videos, the best option is eBay. HOWEVER, there still are P2P programs that have the full game for download... I don't really like it when people pirate Crusader. But, if you really really really really want it and have no money, get it off Kazaa, eMule, etc.

ya, Crusader games are still buy to play. Everything you may find on the internet is nothing, but WAREZ.

I would storngly recommend to buy them, cause you will get not only the CD with the game, but manuals, reference cards, some goodies, etc... so it's much much better.

Nonetheless, if you register on the forums, i'll be able to send you a Private Message:D I have a surprise for you :p

Cyberion link said:
ya, Crusader games are still buy to play. Everything you may find on the internet is nothing, but WAREZ.

I would storngly recommend to buy them, cause you will get not only the CD with the game, but manuals, reference cards, some goodies, etc... so it's much much better.

Nonetheless, if you register on the forums, i'll be able to send you a Private Message:D I have a surprise for you :p

Any chance of a PM for me too Cyberion?  ;)

sure mate send it right away, sorry that made you waiting, but my PC died. Got the new one only recently. Anyway, PM sent and... tell noone :p

Back