No Remorse Secret areas in mission 15?

wub

There are two areas visible in mission 15, which I did not manage to get into. The first one is on the third level from the start of the mission: there are two rooms with large bluish doors which would not open. These rooms are essentially in the center of the level: to complete the level, you traverse around them. See Squint's video "Let's Play Crusader: No Remorse - Part 42" on Viddler, from 16:49 to 17:17 where he also cannot get in these rooms.

The second one is on the next, fourth level, to the NW of the starting room of this level, visible on "Let's Play Crusader: No Remorse - Part 43" at 6:25 to 6:40, a room with a red keycard lying on the table and a door needing probably this keycard.

I spent quite some time running around, even found something operable which could be a secret switch, do not know what it did operate though, and still did not get into these rooms.

Are these supposed to be secret areas? Does anyone know how to get into them?

I'll look into it later tonight or tomorrow. I think I know those blue doors you mean. They key there was using the telepads if I remember correctly. I have to reinstall DosBox and everything before I can play though.

Yes, I distinctly remember these areas being accessible but I wouldn't know how from memory. They have some goodies. The big center room in the third level has recharge stations for instance.

Back