Screenshots

I noclipped into the void to take the picture, and while rendering from outside the map Source drops dynamic geometry (and I guess some lighting features). So I think that's why it looks odd. I'll have a look at it next time I'm in game. :)

I ve downloaded some screenshots and will try to make some more floor and wall textures.
Its my first try to create textures, so maybe i can improve the first one later again.
But at the moment, time is missing. :sad:

Amazing chaps, seriously! Cyb, it looks perfect, I can't actually believe the Crusader world will be in full up-to-date 3D!!

hmmm.. how will you roll & jump before camears spot ya. man i digged the isometric 3rd person view... i thought it was going to be along the same lines of shadow grounds 3D look.

DaCrusader link said:
hmmm.. how will you roll & jump before camears spot ya.

That's just something that isn't necessary in an FPS. (Rolling, that is. Naturally you'll be able to jump.)

Crusader: No Hope is an adventure game. I think we have stopped development on it, though. It may now be a HL2 mod, like the No Regret mod.

No Hope is on hold now. And it's gender is adventure game with isometric view. So basicaly you walk around and solve puzzles :D No Hope is about 30% done. I just do not have time to work on it alone currently as I was scripting, modeling and designing. Quite heavy stuff. So I put it on hold till the times, when I'm more or less free. But defenetely I'm going to finish No Hope as it is already layed out. Just need some modeling and scripting.

So No Hope is on hold till we are done with Regret Mod. Fortunately Regret Mod is on a good pace and will be finished. We are not rushing. We prefer to do it step by step. It may take time, but we are eager to make it life. Not like those many mods that became dead before they even were born ;) This one is going to be done as we have stable and quite professional (amoung amateurs of course) team.

Despite spending most of today with bureaucracy, I managed to get some new level geometry together. Here's cargo bay 4 and the adjacent corridor.

cargobay4.jpg

Back