Screenshots

Jupix

This thread is for screenshots which don't fit under the other topics, and with which you can follow the project's progress.

Kicking off the thread with a laser barrier. :D It's really cool in game, it's actually a live beam and it glows. It's also got spotlights to make the "emitters" glow. :)

laserbarrier2.jpg

The workstation model by Abyssary, still WIP but quite close to completion.

workstation.jpg

Looks awesome, thanks A. :)

Layout and screenshot of the lil' storage room on the south end of the first room, with lighting in place (just needs the ceiling light prop from Abyssary, currently WIP)

storageroom-layout.png

looking good Jup!

Sorry for not being active lately. Plenty of stuff going on here. Very busy lol. Just need find few minuets to make bounding box and export wall and Pylon for you hehehee. I try to make it in few days.

Cyberion link said:
looking good Jup!

Sorry for not being active lately. Plenty of stuff going on here. Very busy lol. Just need find few minuets to make bounding box and export wall and Pylon for you hehehee. I try to make it in few days.

Can't wait to see the wall textures in this level :)

Proper lighting with brighter, "big space" versions of the ceiling light and some wall mounted light props. Also in the picture, my new warning stripe decals and a new, normal mapped floor texture. :p

looks very good Jup!

Hopefully tomorrow I can give you the wall pylon and the model model ;)

I'm just ill here a bit. Left side of the face is paralyzed. Under heavy treatment right now. So was quite ill and obviously didn't have time to work on anything.

Sorry to hear you're ill, man.. Never mind about doing this stuff until you're better. Feeling good about it is #1. Take care.

Looks like the project is coming forward. Good work so far, hope this gets finished, but I wish more people would help out  :(

And Cyberion, hope you get better  :)

Brush-based recreation of the type of door used on the upper level of the cargo bay.. Yes, it's really see-through :)

Back