Saying Hi

Tinman

Been lurking this domain for years but didn't have anything to say, so, just saying hi. Great website here by the way.

Noticed there's at least two Crusader fans over at Chris Robert's 'Star Citizen' website where I've been the past year. One of them has echosector in his/her signature which reminded me to drop by here again.

Stay frosty.

First, let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain! :)

It's always nice to meet more Crusader fans, especially when there's not much activity going on around here.

Welcome Tinman! Yeah, I'm mostly to blame for lack of activity. I kind of had a "phew" moment when I got the site up and running again and haven't really recovered. Maybe it's procrastination for all the stuff I want to do.

Speaking of Star Citizen, I met Chris Roberts (and Chris Taylor) at PAX Prime a few months ago:

Attachments

• 1233278_10201258887566736_526448163_o.jpg
    1233278_10201258887566736_526448163_o.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks guys, and nice one scoring that memory with the game stars Keenan.

By the way, I'm Si1encer (Tinman) over on the Star Citizen's forum if you care for that.

Cheers.

Hey guys. Im sorry I haven't been on here in forever, but I just wanted to say thank you for bringing the site back. I would also like to thank you for advertising buying No Remorse on GOG.com. I have been playing it for the past few days and it brings back memories. My dad and I used to play the game all the time when I was a kid and it reminds me of when my life was happy. So thanks again, and keep up the good work! :D

Back