No Remorse Save File around lvl 3 ??

Sille

Does any one here have a save file from the end of lvl 3 or near, or in the base after the third mission?

My game load the 2 cut scenes after you have finnished the third lvl, but then i get a black screen.

I dont want to replay it all and dont want to warp and loose all my things, so if someone have a save file from around there i would love to have it!

Feel free to add me on msn, sille1337@hotmail.com or send it to sille1337@gmail.com

Thx!

I have a save at the very end of level three. However, I'm using version 1.10, so I don't think it will be compatible with your game.

I just loaded my save file and experimented a little. I let both cutscenes play; after the second one ended, I got a black screen just like you did. I then skipped the cutscenes and the rebel base loaded properly.

So you also have this error, thats interesting, seems like its a common bug then?

I have a feeling that i have seen this error befor, but i dont remember what i did to fix it.

I also tried to skip the cuts but it didnt wrk.

Maybe if i disable the videos? What line would this be, and what should it say?

You can disable cutscenes.

Go to your Crusader folder, and I think the file is "Crusader.ini"/"Crusader.cfg"or something of that sort. In it, you'll see a line "FLICS=TRUE" change TRUE to FALSE, and the videos won't play.

I do find the CFG but there is no line that sais FLICS=TRUE in there, and i cant find any ini files at all..., tried to change so i could see hiddens files but no luck... Any idea?

My directory has a file called crusader.cfg. Once I opened it in Wordpad, I found this line:

flicpath=\flics

Try adding some letters to the end of the line, like this:

flicpath=\flicsasdf

Save and close crusader.cfg. Now, the game will search for cutscenes in a folder that doesn't exist. As a result, it won't play any. If you want to enable cutscenes again, just change the flicpath line back to its original state.

Tried it, no cuts but just a black screen :)

No one here who have a savefile around the start of lvl 4 ? Seems to be the easiest way to go past this atm.

I'm willing to patch my game to 1.21 (the latest version I can find) and start a new game. Just tell me the difficulty level you want and I'll have a save file ready within 24 hours.

saucykobold link said:
I'm willing to patch my game to 1.21 (the latest version I can find) and start a new game. Just tell me the difficulty level you want and I'll have a save file ready within 24 hours.

Wow that would be very kind of you :)

Im playing on the hardest setting. I have version 1,23 tho, but i read somwhere that there was no big difference between 1.21 and 1.23...

Thx dude!!

Im affraid it did not work :/

errortq8.jpg

Back