No Regret Pyro (ultima8) in Crusader

daedalus777

Hey this is my first post ;P. Well was an addicted to Crusader Games and I used to discover a lot of thing inside the games and i would like to share them with the community ... First of all thanks to Cyberion and Keenan to bring this site for us :) ;D

This post is about an EASTER EGG very big because you know the engine for the development of crusader was the same as for pagan ultima 8 and I think designers  really enjoyed messing with the "pagan" silencer hehehe. In the 6th mission where the thing is to blow out the nasty ore separator - theres is a "secret" way to reach the ore separator but i think that is explained in a post before...Anyway, before reaching the conveyor belt to put the fussion pack, there is a "health booth" and next to it is a floor-switch that when stepping on it activates a grenade launcher in the wall that will hit the silencer or destroy the booth, but turning the corner where the robots "C3PO aggressive clone"hehe appear is a switch that when is used. it "opens" a wall below the ore-separator, inside is just a soda machine ;). The funny thing is when your step back to the previous floor-switch, the one next to the booth, it opens a wall with a teleporter in he other side. This time the grenade launhcer is not fired. The teleporter takes the silencer to a place filled with toilets  ??? but in the  next entry there are all the weapons, gadgets, items, etc in the game and in the 3rd entry, there is a small hall marked by two fences. When reaching the hall it opens a door showing the pagan "pentagram" and pyros appear saying the most repeated phrase in the whole game "I've been wainting a long time for this ... prepare to die silencer " and then appears Mr Zuroveck i think, saying something I havent understand up to date hehehe and Pyros is get shot hehehe i wonderer if there are a way to shoot to Pyros in Pagan hehehe

Sorry for the missing screenshot but i dont have crusader installed right now.. i hope to put the ss in the next few days

Take cAre

-"...Just mind don't go in there with it, If you think that ore is nasty just try the pure stuff.... With the fusion pack in the hopper, start heading north and don't look back, you have just few seconds before the whole area will be a slag hehehe Im torch and I'm out"

Hey Daedalus! Thanks for the kind comments, I really appreciate it!

Yeah, that's a pretty cool easter egg. Though I thought it was in No Remorse? I like the one in Mission 2 in No Remorse where you step onto the platform and KING ZUROVEC pops up with Tony and a drawn-in sucker.

hehehehe yeah the lollypop screen shot where the solartron appears shootin grenades.

BTW there  is another easter egg in No Remorse, but is kinda tricky. It?s in level 1 where those susan-robots are ... there is a door hidden behind some explosive barrels, the barrels are next to the ?south?side of the screen and the "door" is completely hidden... looking for a screenshot  later. Anyway, here is a secret area and theres a pic of the development team also there  ;D.

More secrets to come hehehe

- "Shepperd Out"

use this service - http://imageshack.us/

when uploaded copy the link from the last field, which is "Direct Link" and copy&paste here. Than simply use to put it inside
tag.

Wow, a dev team picture in No Remorse? I had no idea! Please upload the screens!

Yes, I think there is one indeed in No Remorse. The easter egg described in the first post is indeed from No Regret. Gosh it has been so long, I recognise all these easter eggs vaguely but some have slipped to the back of my mind too far to remember vividly enough to describe where you can find them exactly.

BUT THERE WERE NO MORDEA-NAKED INSIDE...
INSTEAD THERE IS THIS -SATANIC*- SYMBOL IN THE FLOOR ...

*U8 BEREN?S HOUSE COPY

93ax7.jpg

By daedalus777 at 2007-08-26

94ky2.jpg

By daedalus777 at 2007-08-20

95js8.jpg

96oa6.jpg

97pl6.jpg

-wishbone was Director Judith Leach?pet after there were NO REMORSE for The Silencer ... dont believe me? just check it out at IMBD : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0908456/

Wooow that lovely secret area, with many friends used to go there and grab the goodies  ::) and then to the next mission really loaded and with good weapons :D ;) :). The first time I discovered it I was 13 years old and the first of all my friends. :D.

Back