Progress

Cyberion

Administrator
Ok, here i'll write a progress on the game.

3D Renderings
3D Render of the Research Lab on a surface - 0%
3D Render of the Surface Entrance - 0%
3D Render of Character's badge - 0%

Close-Up renders of Different objects in the rooms - 30%

Barracks (1st room) - 100%
Locker Room (2nd room) - 100%
First Floor Hallway (3rd room) - 100%

Weapon Storage (4th room) - 0%
Mess Hall (5th room) - 0%

Bathroom (6th room) - 0%
Second Floor Hallway (7th room) - 70%
Security Room (8th room) - 0%
Communication Room (9th room) - 0%
Main Experimentation Room (10th room) - 0%

Music, Sounds and Speech
Music is taken from Crusader games, composed by Straylight Studios.

Music -100%
Sounds - 100%

Speech - 0%

Programming
The main setup of the engine is complete. Now it's just a metter of finishing the renders of the rooms, so the coding main progress further. Basicaly only boring stuff left: create a hotspot, assign description to it, make it clickable, etc... and that's from room to room.

Engine Coding (GUIs, additional modules, save/load) - 100%
General Coding (coding inside the rooms) - 30%
Puzzles - 100%

Cyberion link said:
*updated*
Hey Cyberion, Hi. my name is Andrew and I want to tell you that I have a new idea for crusader in progress, his name will be Ultraceider is an old school partner from the silencer of the game that should appear in one game. I started few months ago and I'm going to write the story game and post it here. And let me tell you that It's really good to know that it's a new crusader going to be released because it's one of my favorite games I ever played. None of the other games i played, im talking about graphics, sounds, weapons, get closed to it. And a third game or more sequels will kick Quake 4 and Doom 3 ass. I have a lots of ideas too for this game too if you're interested you send me an email. The bad news are that I'm in other part of the world. In Argentina but I can work here. Also the economic situtation we have here for studing game design it's really bad. The carrers ar expensive :'(. Now i'm studing system engineer, and I'll probably going to study other programming languages such as C++ and Java for create game. As a game enthusiast, one of my greatest dreams is to work in an enterprise that create games. Perhaps in the future I move abroad and start my own proyects.

Keenan Weaver link said:
Ultra....ceider?
Yes I know the name its strange but make sense, I want to make it as a second character story and then make them togheter fight in a great war, I have two titles for that proyect called: Crusader: No Pity (first appearence) and Crusader World (continue sequel from the first) In this one the will be commanders fo a huge spaceship or might be a military base. of course is in progress because I have to add enemies. If you're interested in let me know. I want to know how it is the story line of Crusader No Hope to make them fit. Because they will be outlined. or nonsense. If you want to help me or give me some Ideas or share. Let me know. I'm using 3d Game Studio environment and 3d max studio. Also I have an electric guitar for writing the music for the game. I'm going to make it powerful, using power metal music and heavy or rock, mixing tecno. I also was wondering using Stratovarius and Rhapsody style. ;)

CrusaderManiac_2007 link said:
[quote author=Keenan Weaver link=topic=54.msg1232#msg1232 date=1178324078]
Ultra....ceider?
Yes I know the name its strange but make sense, I want to make it as a second character story and then make them togheter fight in a great war, I have two titles for that proyect called: Crusader: No Pity (first appearence) and Crusader World (continue sequel from the first) In this one the will be commanders fo a huge spaceship or might be a military base. of course is in progress because I have to add enemies. If you're interested in let me know. I want to know how it is the story line of Crusader No Hope to make them fit. Because they will be outlined. or nonsense. If you want to help me or give me some Ideas or share. Let me know. I'm using 3d Game Studio environment and 3d max studio. Also I have an electric guitar for writing the music for the game. I'm going to make it powerful, using power metal music and heavy or rock, mixing tecno. I also was wondering using Stratovarius and Rhapsody style. ;)
[/quote]
Yes because, I had the same Idea that you, the problem is that the crusader :no hope  3d was in my mind too for a proyect, and I don't want to stole your idea, perhaps giving you my own ideas for the actual proyect. And share the above proyects I have in mind. After reading all the forums I said that's it. Let's get to work and do something. It's coincidence that we had the same proyect in mine because I was really worried about.  I wanted to do this since I was 12 years old. With some schoolpartners we were drawing crusader character new armor. But all went to hell because we need to finish our secondary studies. But the proyect came back to life 2 years ago when I read news about Crusader: No Mercy. And now I'm really exited about this so I want to do something about or I will regret it. So my plan is to add some old weapons such as:

Old weapons:
RP32 the old as a classic weapon.
GL-303 Granade Luncher.
Plasma Rifle PL-1 (the known rifle).
Ultraviolet Rifle.
Cryogen Weapon (the one that can freeze enemies).

New Weapons:
RP50 New One. faster burst than RP32 ;)
Plasma laser. PL-2 (as a pistol not a rifle). ;)
Acid Rifle ACD-22. (shooting Acid laser that desintegrate the enemy). ;)
Plasma Shot Gun PLSG-00 ( a plasma shot gun). ;)
Fire Rifle F-3000 (a new weapon that fires fire and burn your enemies) ;)
Fusion Rifle FU-200 (fires fusion flashes that vaporize or blows into pieces enemies)  ;).

Inventory Items:
Spider Mum Bomb ( a spider bomb that spread little spider bombs 5 at least that blows the enemy that will help the fact of the enemy scaping or firing it). ;) :D
The acutal shields from Crusader: Plasma, Graviton, Fision, etc... :)
Electomagnetic mine (when an enemy steps on it cause a discharge). ;)
Electromagnetic spider bomb. (same as above but in a spider bomb, not only blows it causes a discharge). ;)

hmmm actually Crusader: No Hope is an adventure game. It tells the story of BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

(Censored by Keenan... Don't wanna ruin the ending!)

So no worries here your ideas do not intersect with our storyline. However right now due to the lack of time the project is on hold.

But you are more than welcomed to create a a new topic dedicated to your new game under Modding Section - http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?board=13.0

We will monitor this thread and I bet every member of our portal will assist you in any ideas or help.

Cyberion link said:
hmmm actually Crusader: No Hope is an adventure game. It tells the story of BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

(Censored by Keenan... Don't wanna ruin the ending!)

So no worries here your ideas do not intersect with our storyline. However right now due to the lack of time the project is on hold.

But you are more than welcomed to create a a new topic dedicated to your new game under Modding Section - http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?board=13.0

We will monitor this thread and I bet every member of our portal will assist you in any ideas or help.
What did you mean with Bleeep? Are you being impolite or something? I set this page as Favorite don't make me change my mind!. :mad:

If you read the freaking sentence below it, it would explain why I bleeped it.

Keenan Weaver link said:
My idea is completely different from yours but it doesn't mean to be bad. One question Where the hell is Tony Zurovec? Does he know something about what you're going to do?. Don't forget that crusader is my favourite game and I always play it. I also have recorded few songs from the game, i recorded in a cd. The cd's has 18 tracks. But I think I'll have to make it again because it's scratched due to so many listenings.

Keenan Weaver link said:

I'm writting the new music of my own game with my electric guitar, if you want to add some music I can help you guys. I'm a great guitarrist. The music will have a mixture of heavy metal, power and tecno. If you want some songs I post the *.mp3's here after you tell me how to an where.

Stop posting the same message in multiple threads. You are flooding the forum.

Keenan Weaver link said:
Ultra....ceider?

Wow men that Image from Crusader 3d forum is the best rendering for a Crusader game ;). It will be great  :'( I'm really happy. :D 8).

Keenan Weaver link said:
So... you shoulda posted that in the thread where you saw it...
I couldn't, it skipped it into an error lock. Try to check it out.

Keenan Weaver link said:
It works fine for me.
When are you guys going to construct the documents site?. Any news about ripping Crusader videos.

what do you mean by documents? You mean for the Portal section? If so than it's defenetly shouldn't be posted in the No Hope project section, but in Off-Topic section ;)

As for the answer - Documents for the portal will go live no earlier than by the end of summer.

Cyberion link said:
what do you mean by documents? You mean for the Portal section? If so than it's defenetly shouldn't be posted in the No Hope project section, but in Off-Topic section ;)

As for the answer - Documents for the portal will go live no earlier than by the end of summer.
I meant the Official Docs, Desing Scritps and Armory.

We never even stated that we were uploading the cutscenes onto the site. We probably never will. Any pirate can come here after downloading the 30mb cracked version of No Remorse and download the movies... then they'll have a full version of the game.

Hello !

I know, long time no hear from me :)
In a day or two, I'll finish one song, and will be ready for uploading.
The other 4 themes I'm working on is at progress.

BTW: If someone is good at mastering and equalising, please let me know !!!

Back