No Remorse Possibly unknown secret

Weasel

This secret was found by me when I was going through the game over again to write the walkthrough with, on level 3 (Thermatron factory.)

In the initial segment of the level, you should find a conveyor belt which can be activated via console after you find the first two keycards that let you access the elevator on the ground floor (the segment with all the conveyor belts 2 screens away from the keycard elevator). Rolling through the hatch lets you reach an area where you can see a soldier guarding a footlocker and a red keycard. This should be familiar to most players. Open the keycard door nearby, and you should see a bunch of crates. These crates are to be blown up through whatever means, to reveal a hidden keypad. This will deactivate the laser barrier guarding the rest of the conveyor belt (near those broken-looking Thermatrons), which lets you reach a secret area full of footlockers if you keep traveling via the same. Among the goodies are an RP-32, 2 GL-303 and RP-32 clips, along with some medkits, energy cubes, and some explosives and standard ammo.

Sorry if I wasn't quite clear, but this is how I found it. For the record, I was playing with the latest patch installed (1.21). :p

Back