Portal Updated to version 0.85

Cyberion

Administrator
portal_update.gif

Version 0.85​

And yet another Portal Update. Was quite some time since the last one. But real life requests attention, if you know what I mean. Anyway due to the fact that recently we had our anniversary and we met it unprepared (no Portal Update was published) I decided to kick myself in... well you know where and push a bit to add some stuff to the website.
So, here what has been added/fixed since the last portal update, version 0.85 of the portal features:

[*]Improved engine of SMF forum
[*]Updated TinyPortal engine
[*]New section - Official Docs
[*]New smiles in Crusader style (drawn by Bboy Silencer)
[*]Spelling fixes (kindly done by Goku)

To find new section just look to the left navigation menu. It's under Database block.

-Cyberion :silencer:​

Hey, I just dropped by to say hi. Thanks for all your comments to my work :). It has touched me. I am not a great pixel artist, just one who does these for fun. Feel free to make new smileys or edit them any way you want. I'll make more smilies if you guys like.

mockupmetroidman.png

sure mate if you are feeling like doing something for Crusader, do it as long as it is fun to you mate :D

either it's smiles or anything else :D Maybe you are not professional pixel artist, but you are surely looking like the one :p

Back