Portal Updated to version 0.81

Cyberion

Administrator
portal_update.gif

Version 0.81​

Hello everyone!

Today we are pleased to announce another big portal update for all of you! Version 0.81 goes live!!! Yahoooooo....
This update features some neat stuff for you folks. Some parts of this update were published separately prior the full update was finished. Like music section or RSS link. All this was made in order not to keep you waiting for those cool parts till the whole update be finished. Anyway here are the features of this update (including the separately published parts):

[*]Added MP3 music section, where you can download your favorite Crusader song in MP3 format. Yes, it's MP3 and not the original low-quality MOD format. However you still can download the original MOD files in a package if you wish. By the way, you can download now not only separate MP3 songs, but MP3 package as well (your preys were heard dear Crusaders).
[*]Created RSS channel up to 16 topics (including news and recent topics). Now if you like using RSS, you can use our Echo Sector RSS to monitor the last updates and posts on our portal. The link to RSS feed can be found in our left navigation menu.
[*]All new section - Military Forces - is now available. There you can find the most complete information on WEC Military Forces. In time we are planning to add Resistance Forces as well.
[*]Added another new section - Crusader Background. In this section you can find brief information about Crusader games. The published titles, what they are all about, what kind of Crusader game is and of course brief information on planned future Crusader games. This section is mostly for the newcomers, who do not know much about Crusader. However we thinking that for the veterans this section will be very useful as well. After all there is a full list of all planned, but never published Crusader Games. Enjoy!
[*]Some small portal's code fixes were made.

Wish you good reading,
-Cyberion

Very cool another update  ;D

I was interested in Crusader background. Didn't know that 6 other crusaders were planned. I thought crusader was a trilogy.

Oh well another thing that makes me sad because 6 crusaders I will never play  >:D

Back