Portal Update

Cyberion

Administrator
Ok most part of the portal is working now. I managed to upload most of the files. Download section is fully functional, except No Hope intro movie, which i'll upload a little bit later.

About section is fully functional. Later on i'll add some information about canceled Crusader 3 game. No Mercy.

Community section is fully functional.

Links section is fully functional.

What's left?
On our next update i'm going to open Gallery section + FAQ and Portal Credits page.

On the third update i'll open the articles section, where you will be able to find the information on enemies in Crusader games, equipment, scripts, plot, manuals and guides.

Stay tuned and visit our forums to chat about Crusader universe!

Ok folks! Within next 3 days i'll be finishing articles section and all other pages. Hopefuly in 3 days, the portal will offer you different Crusader documents, manuals, guides and some useful information.

Probably few sections will be added as we progress in our growth. For example after i'm done updating articles section (except Scripts) me and Goku will start working on gathering and puting together scripts for crusader games. So stay tuned!

-Cyb

Back