Pixels will rock!

Cyberion

Administrator
Fireteamreloaded_logo.jpg

New Austin based studio Pixel Mine has announced multiplayer sport-like arcade Fireteam Reloaded with the game mechanics very similar to Crusader: No Remorse. You can read the official announcement below.
The launch of the game is planned for this year and will be provided as free download. The studio is planning to make money on selling game modes, additional skins for the players and similar stuff.

AUSTIN, TX, September, 4 ? Pixel Mine, Inc., Austin\'s newest development studio, announced today Fireteam Reloaded, a team-based multiplayer action game that emphasizes team tactics and communication. Fireteam Reloaded is designed as a high-octane combat sports game, featuring large-scale persistent player stat tracking.

In Fireteam Reloaded, players can form teams to battle across four unique game-play modes where players choose one of three character classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. The fast paced sports-like action is fueled by furious combat in a futuristic battleground setting.

?Players will have to rely on their team mates to succeed. The best players will use teamwork and coordinated tactics to advance up the rankings?, says Bill Money, Chief Creative Officer for Pixel Mine. He adds \\"we designed Fireteam Reloaded to be very accessible; the learning curve is short and the game sessions are fast and exciting.?

Full in-game voice chat support will let players communicate easily with each other to formulate strategy and taunt their opponents. Fireteam Reloaded also features a spectator mode which lets enthusiastic fans cheer or jeer from the sidelines.

When launched this fall, Fireteam Reloaded will be available for download from the Pixel Mine and Fireteam Reloaded ( www.fireteamreloaded.com) websites. New content for the game, such as character skins, game maps and new game play modes will be available through the secure Pixel Mine store using the Pixel Mine micro-payment transaction system.

Pixel Mine will begin taking applications for the Fireteam Reloaded Closed Beta Test online soon.

We will continue monitoring for the status of this game. Stay tuned!

-Cyberion

Back