No Remorse ok am stupid.. stuck on first level

warferret

trying to find where to go with no luck.. i killed the bouncing betty thing, got the shotgun and the cr-70whatever rocket launcher. i get up to the second level (levels in levels.. confusing!) and i controlled that robot, rode the little pad over the goo to that room with the rocket launcher.. i can't get back there now and i have no idea where to go. i killed that turret which i think was on level 3 as well.. ut didn't see anywhere else to go there.. i've wandered around the whole level a few times now and i'm completely clueless :mad:

Can you post a screenshot of the location where you get stuck? Following your story I know somewhat how far advanced you are, but it's not entirely clear to me.

i'm not really sure where i am stuck.. becuase i don't know what direction i'm going... my suspicion is that there's either something i missed in that room with the big turret on level 3 (i couldn't find any other way out of there) or on level 2 where i rode the weird square across the sludge to get the rocket launcher after controlling the robot.. there might be something further along but i can't get back bc the square doesn't seem to be returning.  i'm not at home right now but i'll take some screenshots shortly. thanks for the response though i was worried with such an old game i'd be stuck hehe.. very glad i found this site

I'm sure either I or someone else will be able to help you out, I have some suspicions, but I wait for your screenshots.

when i went in to take screenshots i actually got it figured out... just a lever that i thought i'd already pulled but hadn't which extended a light bridge out for me. thanks, though!

Back