No Remorse No Remorse music

Sgt.Rico

Is there anyway I can get an individual sound file for the background music score to level 1 of No Remorse?

Both No Remorse and No Regret have some fantastic backgound music scores - but I'd love to get my hands on this track.

Any and all help is appreciated :)

Hey,

We have these files for download, but since the site crashed, we don't have them up right now. Thankfully, other sites on the internet have them.

No Remorse
No Regret

Keenan Weaver link said:
Hey,

We have these files for download, but since the site crashed, we don't have them up right now. Thankfully, other sites on the internet have them.

No Remorse
No Regret

Thanks for those links, I have downloaded the mod files from both games quite some years ago but only have a few mp3 versions which I could find one emule and kazaa back in those days. Finally all in mp3, since my mp3 player doesn't play mod files.

By the way... in case you like all those tracker music etc. that was composed back at the day when.. you know, games were made with passion. You should get a Modplug player. It can play virtually any tracker-made music, even those that were made for Crusaders. The program itself is totally free of charge. http://www.modplug.com/ go and get it! And... there's also the Modplug tracker if you're into making some tracker music yourself.

I haven't used modplug since winamp started to support modules. I think I still have a really old version on my computer.

I'm in the process of adding ID3 tags and stuff to the MP3s... then I'll upload ZIP files of both soundtracks.

ohhh YES YES YES. This would be the most pleasant from your side Goku :D. I'll add them to our download section.

Just got done with No Remorse, I'll do No Regret. I'll upload the files to my FTP when they're done.

I just want to indicate one thing about modules... If you listen one module with Modplug or Mod4win (and not with the module plugin for Winamp), with the repeat option activated, it will make a "perfect loop", like in the game (for example, when "The Traveler" [menu.mod] ends, instead of restart the music at the beginning, it restarts at the 31st second and the tranisition is invisible). :p

So, MP3 format is great for easy-listening, but maybe it could be a good idea to indicate this (very important [for me]) detail on the download section, don't you think ? ::)

Yes, but it isn't the same thing : a MP3 restarts at the beginning of the music, a module can restart at the middle ! Try to listen a music (my example is always with menu.mod because this music is short, and I love it) with Modplug, with the "infinite loop" (repeat with the inifinite symbol) and compare with a classic repeat as you can have with a MP3... You'll see the difference when the music will be at 1'45'' ! ;)

And, yes, the same thing exists for MP3, but it's not a normalized possibility ! When a program can create it, this program is the only one that can plays it !...

I hope I'm clear enough, I have always difficulties to explain technical subjects in English !... If not, just try to compare, you'll understand ! :)

Nice find, I dug up my really old modplug which was catching dust on the backup drive (also appears its the same version as the current one) and tried it out. I never put a single song on repeat before so I never noticed it in the old days, when Winamp didn't have the plugins for mod files, but you are right indeed.

No, I tried that the other day, when I try to install it says version 1.46.01, that's the same version I already have had for quite some time now. It doesn't matter really anyway since it works fine, I also run an older winamp version since I wasn't completely satisfied with certain features in the new versions

Back