No Remorse No Remorse demo download?

Draygan

I've been looking around unsuccessfully for a download of No Remorse's demo... is it out there? I specifically remember playing a demo of the first level on a CD tucked into an issue of PC Gamer back in 1996. I'd really like to fire it up again rather than having to wait until I'm back in the States and have the full version again.

I also dont find any Crusader: No Remorse demo out there. But thats very strange because I have a CD next to me where it clearly says Crusader No Remorse Demo  :p

I could send it tou you via megaupload or something but I'm afraid it's in german and its censored, but I am not sure...whatever I'm going to test it  :)

EDIT: Yes it is german and censored, but thats not the problem, the problem is the demo is bigger than I thought (about 100MB) After you install it it has just 50MB but I think you need the CD because he wants to load the videos.

Also if you just unpack the "installed" Crusader on to your harddrive it doesn't even start you will get a fastflex.c error or something.

Sorry looks like you have to wait for your Full version  :(

If anyone has the English No Remorse demo, please e-mail the file to us at echosector@gmail.com.

It would be awesome if we could put up an ISO of the German demo or somehow hack it to not need videos. What other languages was Crusader released in?

Lt.JC link said:
if you just unpack the \"installed\" Crusader on to your harddrive it doesn't even start you will get a fastflex.c error or something.

If I recall correctly, then in the full game that usually means the CD isn't in the drive.  How that affects the demo though, I have no idea.

I have located a source for the English demo but having some trouble with their website. Waiting to get it worked out and then I can send it to Keenan.

The demo of No Remorse, as released on a PC Gamer demo disc in January 1996, is now available from textfiles.com:

http://cd.textfiles.com/pcgamer/pcgamer014/CRUSADER/

As far as I can tell that is currently the only place on the internet where you can obtain the demo.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the demo working in Dosbox. The opening movies played fine, but after them I got dumped back to the DOS prompt.

Back