No Remorse Cutscene Files

Keenan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the efforts of Candy, we now have watchable No Remorse cutscenes.

As of right now, they're in a file dump on my other website's FTP, but eventually they'll be migrated to Echo Sector.

Check them out here.

(Sorry for the huge delay, Candy! College/forgetfulness got in the way.)

Ohhh this is really, really cool!

I can upload them with no trouble at all. Keenan? could we make a .txt file with video number and description? So I can make a downloadable database with the names instead of numbers.

Like:
01A - Mission 01 Briefing
01B - Mission 01 Scientist passing the keycard
etc...

Could we do this? Can anyone assist me?

P.S. btw Goku, what's the person's full name, so we can list her for credits, that she did such very important work?

I honestly can't remember. Here's the progress from earlier in the year: http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?topic=537.0

Could probably compile a text file sometime this weekend.

Great work, thanks. Will there be a single zip or rar file containing them? I wasn't in the mood saving them all one by one.

Has anyone ever seen the Z files in game? I'm only aware of that clip where a drunk Yo-Yo is snoring, I've seen that appear behind the credits once or twice. But the short clips of Wizard and Vargas saying hello I've never seen as far as I can recall.

The Silencer link said:
Great work, thanks. Will there be a single zip or rar file containing them? I wasn't in the mood saving them all one by one.

Has anyone ever seen the Z files in game? I'm only aware of that clip where a drunk Yo-Yo is snoring, I've seen that appear behind the credits once or twice. But the short clips of Wizard and Vargas saying hello I've never seen as far as I can recall.

You could use DownThemAll for Firefox to easily download them all.

Snoring happens after the cutscene, yeah. The others, I'm not so sure. They might play after Mission 4 or 5 when you fail to transmit the message to send the food to Geneva.

I'll check out that addon for FF, thanks for the tip.

As for the others, I never noticed anything if you fail to destroy the monitoring platform. The only dialogue that differs is that Mr. Ely is quite pissed with you. The rest of the rebels responds the same as far as I remember.

The snoring part didn't happen all the time after the credits for me, in fact I've seen it only two times (and I finished the game plenty of times).

JC Denton link said:
BAN THIS IDIOT'S IP!

What idiot, and why?

Keenan Weaver link said:
(Sorry for the huge delay, Candy! College/forgetfulness got in the way.)

That was an impressively long delay. I've had these since before that article by Retroplayer came out (ever wonder how he got the cutscenes? ;-)) That must've been, like, half a year or so.

Still, nice to see you're putting them online for the world to enjoy.

Candy link said:
[quote author=JC Denton link=topic=1690.msg6251#msg6251 date=1288177009]
BAN THIS IDIOT'S IP!

What idiot, and why?

[/quote]

There was a spammer in this and other topics who posted some random links and images (JPEGs) with malicious code. Mods, can you please delete my "angry post"? :)

Candy link said:
That was an impressively long delay. I've had these since before that article by Retroplayer came out (ever wonder how he got the cutscenes? ;-)) That must've been, like, half a year or so.

Still, nice to see you're putting them online for the world to enjoy.

Hehhh *grabs collar, pulls*

Thanks again. Great work.

Eventually I'll rip the No Regret cutscenes and put 'em up.

Back