No Regret Intro Movie

Cyberion

Administrator
Tell me guys did you miss Crusader: No Regret Intro Movie? Did you love it. Did you want to watch it again. I bet you did. But you couldn't. Well you could if you installed your No Regret game and managed to run it via DosBox or DEEP.
But you always wanted just watch it without putting your CD into CD-ROM.

Ok. We have a great news for you. Todays update is Crusader: No Regret Intro Movie. You may download it from our download section or just directly from this link.

Yesterday I run my version of the game and recorded the video for your enjoyment. You still reading? Damn it, download and watch it over and over and over AGAIN!

P.S. we are planing in the future to host every movie from Crusader games on our portal. Of course if this issue doesn't violate any rights. It is still under discussion. We will need to put alot of energy into recording every movie and converting it for you. Also we do not want to violate any EA's rights. We know they are sensitive about them :p We hope that we can solve this matter and we will be able to provide you with all Crusader movies.

-Cyberion

A quick check on youtube actually yielded some older hits. It's been there for 2 months already. Anyway, thanks for sharing, it surely beats having to use that file on the No Regret CD to watch all the cinematics :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbmQYMLXv3c

Uh-huh.

ThunderPower is a friend of mine.

ya I saw him around the portal for few times. So he is here. I guess i wasn't the first to record this video ;)

Back