Nice to see other Crusaders ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lt.JC

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that its cool to see an updated site from fans of crusader  :)

Apart from this site I only knew about 2 other sites before this.
Silencer's crusader webpage und mark vitteks site  :D

I made a little video for the little Crusader section on youtube, be sure to check it out  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzVINtdZR4

Hey JC! Thanks for the kind comments, we really appreciate it! We hope you post often.  :)

Cool video! It's about time YouTube got some Crusader videos.  :p

Also, I think you can unlock blood and gore in No Remorse by opening the CRUSADER.CFG file and changing 'Violence=FALSE' to 'Violence=TRUE'.

Yeah well thx for the tip but I already knew about that.  ;)

But the problem is that it only works in No Regret and not Remorse.

Its not a problem to me anyway because almost every game in germany is censored so you get used to it over the time  ;D

Toecutter link said:
That was a good vid ! :)

Thank you ^^

Maybe I make another one. Im playing it on No Remorse difficult right now but im waiting for the right level to record a new one  :)

hey mate do you mind if you upload this video for our download section for everyone's enjoyment? Of course witht he proper credits.

Cyberion link said:
hey mate do you mind if you upload this video for our download section for everyone's enjoyment? Of course witht he proper credits.

Damn I deleted the video from my HD after I uploaded it, and it dont seems possible to download it from youtube   >:D

However if I make a new video I tell you about it and then I could upload it here  ;)

What do you think if I would use custom sounds for it? Because I use custom sounds in Crusader right now and I would record it with them  ;D

Did anyone had any custom sounds before in Crusader?

Well, it's easy to get video link via http sniffer. That's a 13M flv. The speed of my connection to YouTube  is too slow (average 1.xx KB/s). Maybe someone is interested to download it from YouTube. Is it ok to post direct YouTube video link here?

Okay I made another video now that shows some custom sounds in a shootout from mission 6.  :p

Now I need instructions on how to get this video uploaded here  :)

And if someone manages to get my other video from youtube it could be uploaded too  ;)

Here's the direct link:
http://ash-v155.ash.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=yUzVINtdZR4

Don't know if this link is area-dependent. Use whatever download manager you like, and rename the downloaded file to something with flv as extension. Extra codec may be needed for playback.

After an hour of download, I finally get it.
Nice to see some No Remorse veteran in action. :)
Can't wait for more!

Ok well I couldnt upload it on yousendit because I need an account there.

However I uploaded it at megaupload.

Here is the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTM2XMVM

ok guys thank you very much. I know how to download from youtube, so there will be no troubles ;) When I put our download section back to live, i'll add those fan videos there :D

Hey guys, nice to see another update of the portal.

Seems like everything is working well so far ^^
I saw the No Regret trailer and it was really funny because the sound in it isnt right.
Its faster than the video itself but I watched the trailer before and it seems normal  ;D

P.S. What about my videos in download section? You could link the youtube one till you have it all uploaded  :D

I'll add them later, just was rushing to bring the old files back online. Now i'll start adding additional items that appeared after crash. Like your videos and some art-work by fans.

Nice thx dude :D

Hope everyone has fun with it and be sure to check out everything else there in the download section  ;)

Little tip...load the crusader music  :p

Oh, we definitely will.

I think we'll add MP3 format too -- we previously had the .mod format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back