News on our next update tot he portal

Cyberion

Administrator
Ok guys, I decided to share some information with you about our next update. Keenan shipped me all the needed materials for the next portal update and i'm working on it right now to bring it to the website. This update will touch every document that is related to the development of Crusader games. Including scripts, developer docs and more...

Here is a "short" list for your reference on what to expect in upcoming week or two:

ENEMY_AI - A document about the enemy AI and how it worked for Crusader: No Survivors.
FEATURES - Contains all the new features for Crusader: No Survivors.
GAMEDATA - A document that contains all the weapons & items for Crusader: No Survivors
MENU DOC - A document about the menu & multiplayer system for Crusader: No Survivors
MOVEMENT - How the Silencer works in Crusader: No Survivors
TRIGGERS - A document on how event triggers worked in Crusader: No Survivors
USABLES - The design elements of Crusader: No Survivors

Cru2 Intro - The script for the intro movie to Crusader: No Survivors.
Cru2plot - The script and plot outline for Crusader: No Survivors
Regret Outline - An early script draft for Crusader: No Regret
Regret Plot - A cut-off later script draft for Crusader: No Regret.
scriptv0 - The first version of the Crusader: No Survivors Silencer Training Simulator script.
scriptv1 - A second version of the Crusader: No Survivors Silencer Training Simulator script.

BIOS - Biographies of all the characters in Crusader 2.
Cru2 Proposal - The proposal to EA for a new Crusader game.
Design Elements - The design elements for Crusader: No Regret.
editor specs - A guide on how the mission editor for Crusader 2 worked.
Features - The features for Crusader: No Survivors.
GAMEDATA - The game data for Crusader: No Regret.
HISTORY - The history of the LMC for Crusader: No Regret.
History2 - The history of the WEC for Crusader: No Regret.
Interface design - How the interface design worked in Crusader: No Survivors.
PHYSICS - How the physics worked in Crusader: NO Survivors.
TRIGGER - How the trigger system worked in Crusader: No Mercy.

All those names are the names of the files in word format, which have information about crusader games. Thx Keenan for writing descriptions to every file he sent me. My work will be to sort this all out. Put inside correct sections, make easy navigation and convert it from word format to our portal php format for online viewing. I hope you will like this update. Your comments and advices on how it should be structured are welcomed. Feel free to comment in this news topic and let's have a discussion.

-Cyberion

Woah! That's a very large load of stuff to look at! Very interesting, I guess that will keep me quite busy for a while. Thanks for all you efforts Cyb & Keenan :)

Back