New-Old theme

Cyberion

Administrator
Hello everyone!

Here is the first news post since the crash of the server. This news is to let you know that our theme from the old portal was moved here. By "moved" i mean completely redesigned for a new portal from scratch to reflect the color and feel we previously had.

To see the changes if you do not see them press F5 (refresh) twice. Or even maybe 3 times jsut to update allt he images. Do it on the frontpage and than go to forum's page and do the same again. Thus you will defenetly update all the images that are in your temporary directory with our new ones and you will be able to see all the changes.

Also for this update I have fixed 2 bugs so far:

* 2nd button "forum" on the top navigation bar is removed. Now there is 1 button as it should be.
    * Fixed Profile bug, which gave you an error telling that you can't enter the profile because of the wrong declared command. Now you are able to enter and edit your profile again.

i also added new smiles for your enjoyment in posting. Anyway, we are backing to live and the next update whcih should be done by the end of this month, will bring us back our navigation menu with all downloads and articles we had.

Stay tuned, folks!!!

I've only been here since the site broke, so glad to see what it really looks like :) Good stuff!

One thing: the smilies are a bit big, no? ;)

Great to see the portal coming back to life! :) Keep it up Cyb!

BTW, the smilies are nice, you should keep 'em! Still I wouldn't mind to see Crusader themed smilies!  ;D

Maybe Weasel smiling... Or Brooks with a mad face... or the Silencer sticking his tongue out.

Back