New Domain!

Keenan

Administrator
Staff member
Ever forget what our website's URL is? Now there's no reason not to! We now own www.echosector.com! Update your bookmarks!

Additional information by Cyberion:
Well just decided to make this news post a bit more bigger. It's a very great news for our portal and for all Crusader Community that we have here. Few days ago I bought a domain www.echosector.com, which forwards to our website. So from now on no need for typing a long link in a browser to get to the portal. You can easily use this domain name and it will transfer you in no time to our website.
Now if you wish to share a link to Crusader portal with your friends or post it somewhere, you may use www.echosector.com. Saves a lot of time and headache in remembering the right url.

Portal is growing, portal is developing, Crusader lives!..

There is no problem visiting the website via www.cyberionsystems.com/echosector, while IE just gave me a connection timed-out error using www.echosector.com. 

If I use a US proxy, both URL are accessible. I don't know what's difference. Not a big deal since I can still visit this lovely portal directly.

Here is the NSLookup answer from my ISP DNS:

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    echosector.com
Address:  64.202.189.170
Aliases:  www.echosector.com

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    cyberionsystems.com
Address:  64.202.163.188
Aliases:  www.cyberionsystems.com

hmm seems that's because of the masking enabled for the domain.

I guess i should turn it off. That way you will have no trouble.

If possible could you check if you have any troubles in 1 hour? post here please.

Nope, www.echosector.com can not be accessed directly at this moment. Tested at my workplace with the same ISP.

hmmm seems than it's a problem of your service provider. I guess it has some "troubles" with the DNS servers on which www.echosector.com is parked.

Well than nothing can be done here. Only if your ISP will have a permission for the certain DNS servers, than it will be able to access it. I guess it's a matter of time only.

If it's a DNS problem with the ISP, it'll likely take a couple of days to fix, tops. The domain works fine here.

Back