New Crusader Game?

And also of course a Crusader will be bingo!!! man full happiness!!! :D. Well If a new crusader is realesed of course will be a fully happiness. But I love all these goodies you know! :D

Maplassie_GTR link said:
System Shock 3+ EA = Failure.

EA + anything = Lack of IP, underestimation of player and "will be made to annual series to cash even more".

WHAT?! so EA is going to reinvent System Shock 3? I think they won't do anything cause Starbreeze is in a stand by! I have been monitoring the official site and nothing happened the 4 months almost 5 from this article. So I'm starting to lose hope! Or thinking is an article to piss off the oldies games! How angry would I be with them If they reinvent something out of our plans! Crusader in fps owns all the way bro...I would love to play a cool FPS in 3d of crusader!!! would be awesome! :D

>( I have been many times on Starbreeze but nothing happens. Mmm... I have my doubts, we may have in mind that crusader could ont posibly the game we expect. I hope it would be but, seems hard!! Why don't they sell it to another enterprise if they find it difficult to reinvent! there are so many good ones, Activision, Blizzard, Interplay, Eidos Interactive and so on. Why they mess around!? As a simulator lover I'm not soo keen on Wing Commander, my feelings goes to Crusader, definetly! I have played dozens of simulators the most I loved are Descent series!!! Including the Freespace series!

Activision and Blizzard are the same company. Interplay has produced pure crap after they shut down Black Isle and has been on the verge of bankruptcy for the last three years. Eidos hasn't put anything quality like for years. And since Activision-Blizzard is now the biggest game company on this planet, EA would sell nothing to their main rival. The options are limited now and in foreseeable future concerning the Crusader IP. Although I shall remain hopefull.

What a Crap! I don't bet interplay is crap at all man for me!  concerning in Military games nowdays I have had more fun playing Call Of Duty than Battlefield I mean both games are awesome but both enterprises are respectable Activision is the mentor of Quake and many other high titles, Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft are awesome games! Specially DOTA! There still is NC the enterprise of Linage 2. Eydos is respectable man! Commandos still being one of my best oldies! and Don't spit Tom Raider's enterprise! the thing is, one solution is needed for these games. And if it is Crusader IP only (playable only on lan) sucks because of the people who expects a big storyline inside the game!, I have played many IP games and the only I found good is Lineage 2. Battlefield 2142 is highly expensive to play! I DO miss the old fashion way of playing badly! They don't know what to do to stop piracy! hehe but they have to understand that not many people can buy their products every day! At least here In Argentina! We can't handle to pay 100$ per game boxed games! Even 16 bucks. Se some way how We have to unfortunately recurrate to piracy or getting it free! C'mon guys I know you hate piracy but If you have only one chance to get your favourite games for free! Won't you try doing it? :D There was indeed a time I could buy games boxed but that time passed out!. Most curious thing is I only have, Time Commando, Descent 2, Crusader No Remorse and No Regret, Descent Freespace and Praetorians all original! My 65% of games have been copies borrowed from friends also others from internet p2p web pages, some of them are being shuted down! I hate that! I CANT BUY ORIGINAL GAMES ANYMORE! If I were rich I will buy a game every second! Because I love them!

I know EA and Activision have anger between them! But they have realesed both enterprise cool games! There are so many diferences in Call Of Duty 1 with Battlefield 1942! I have had fun with both games but If I have to pick one I will pick Call Of Duty. Beside this What happened with Counter Strike models for Crusader? Sierra Online is also another respectful enterprise, don't tell me you didn't have fun with Swat or Half Life (I think mainy is from Sierra) Is it? or Valve? Capcom is going to bring us Street Fighter 4 with 3d coolest graphics ever! I have seen many screenshots! The most awesome was Sagat grabbing Ryu from the neck.
Do you know that the creator of Gears of War is the one who gave life to Jazz Jack Rabbit? and that they were going to realese Jazz 3D? I have seen many videos on youtube! and the game would have been awesome! Damn the fact they rejected to finish it!
Well conlcudin all of these oldies deserve to return:
Crusader series
Descent (the 4th sequel waited for many, specially from me)
Descent Freespace series ( a 3ird will be awesome to play)
Time Commando (curious but If Activision stills on they should reinvent this cool classic in a 2nd sequel) I know Adeline doesn't exists? does it?
Duke Nukem Forever ( I have been on 3d Realms and is not a joke seems the creator is going to reales Duky again)
Commandos ( the newest will be FPS)
Terminal Velocity is worthy to come back!
What do you think guys? :( :D

By IP I meant Intellectual Property. Not internet protocol.

Hi everyone Im new here... Like just a second or so ago, anyway I been reading the threads and decided to toss my pennies into the hat.

First off a new crusader game would be awesome, I feel retarded though because I still cant get my copies to work...

Secondly is anyone else super stoked that Interplay is coming back?

Also, I disagree that EA=CRAP... I mean EA is indeed a big steamy pile, but some games they released we pretty good! (Call me a whore, but I thought the Godfather was pretty good.)

:silencer: Yay for me my happy bar is almost full?

When i was young (very young) i started to play crusader no remorse and was fascinated of this game. Some time after i was in the US (for holidays) and there i've seen it "Crusader: No Regret" and i fell in love ;)

I hope against all that it's maybe a new crusader game but who knows... :)

I did a really huge list in GOG leading Crusader but If you consider that take a look to this website and you'll be more than happy read the link below:

www.interplay.com: !!!! Website updated and new! o man I'm so happy: :eek:  :D Owners of jewels like:

MDK
DESCENT
EARTWORM JIM
DARK ALLIANCE
RLH (RUN LIKE HELL)
REDNECK RAMPAGE
FREESPACE SERIES
FALL OUT (MMO NEWER INCOMING)

So yeah great news and looks like serious, not a joke man look by yourselves! Descent 4 would be taking into account the graphics environment a rocking cameback as well! isn't it?
Website is being updated pals so take a deep look and yes since Descent, Crusader, Time Commando and Diablo were my early pc games why not posting this here??!!

Descent 4!!! Descent 4!!! Descent 4!!!! :)

Maniac? Why flooding about Decent 4 in Crusader topic? Please stop that. there is already seperate topic for this man ;)

key man just wanna take out your pity about Crusader ;). No problm. Topic seems death though! Descent comes from the same decade from Crusader '95/96 so it's definetly a priviledge! something amazing. Imagin a MMO descent 4 playing whooaaa! won't be fun?

Back