No Remorse Names of some of the soundtrack songs

Nimdok

I know a lot of the songs from the soundtrack have names, but some don't; Missions 4, 7, and 12. Anyone know what they're called? I'm a little OCD about song names and how I sort them, so... yeah...

Also, Mission 6 is called "Credits". Is this a mislabel?

Yeah, I downloaded the soundtrack from here.

Mission 4 is titled "End Game" in my playlist but I don't know where I found that time. I think the names come from the descriptions of the .mod files. As such I don't think Credits is a mislabel but simply the name the artist gave to it. I don't have any names for 7 and 12 either.

EDIT: Just checked, the name End Game indeed is present when you bring up the information about the modfile (in Winamp simply press right click and select "view file info").

Yeah, open the .MOD files in WinAmp or Mod Tracker and the details (song titles) will be in there.

I should get around to updating the music rips we have up here. With details, etc.

I've got MP3s here, not MODs; I tend to prefer pre-converted myself. Thanks for the title of Mission 4, Silencer. The rest I'll just have to call by mission number.

Gods, memories. Lost internet connection for a couple days and started playing through old games again; Crusader came out after I beat Dreamweb again. Remembering little things, like how to spot doors in the foreground, that shielded turrets suck, or that mouse aim ALSO sucks.

I have titled my songs by mission as well and added the song name, if known as well. My MP3s for No Remorse look like this: Crusader No Regret - Mission 01 - Dimension 2012

For No Regret I just kept the filenames, ie Crusader - No Regret - Ninth Crusade

Nimdok link said:
I've got MP3s here, not MODs; I tend to prefer pre-converted myself. Thanks for the title of Mission 4, Silencer. The rest I'll just have to call by mission number.

Gods, memories. Lost internet connection for a couple days and started playing through old games again; Crusader came out after I beat Dreamweb again. Remembering little things, like how to spot doors in the foreground, that shielded turrets suck, or that mouse aim ALSO sucks.

Download the MOD pack from the soundtrack page.

Back