No Regret Mission 8

Wraith_3

I'm on Mission 8 where you have to destroy the troop transport. I get to an area with a bunch of those power things that give off radation. I get towards the bottom and can access a bridge, and across that there are two Thresher guns. Shortly after the game ends and it says I was too late. It only gives me like three minutes. What am I doing wrong?

Your too slow probably, but at the two thrasher cannons across the bridge you have to run further till you come to a GIANT computer terminal, thats the goal. Use it and you'll be fine.

Just keep trying to get faster. Ignore everything that doesn't block your way and  use the rocket launcher.

First run to the terminal that activates the bridge, then run to the giant computer on the other side, everything else can be destroyed later.

You can also jump across the "pool" via the tops of those radiation generators without activating the light bridge. This can save some time.

An Enforcer will be spawned shooting at your back while running across the bridge in higher difficulties. Such trap is quite annoying for me.

Back