No Remorse Mission 5 Level 1 secret?

Cwelle

Does anyone know how to remove the slime from here?

This is on mission 5 level 1 right part of the map.
The left valve controls the forcefield. I cannot reach the right upper valve. The switch controls the treadmill direction.
image1l.png

It's on right from here.
image2bn.png

This lift was out of order but it's working. It has switch only on upper level.
You can get to this area from level 2. There's an elevator on level 2.

From what I recall, you don't need to use that conveyor belt. You access one of the computer's before going down that elevator for a code you need for a door at the very beginning of the level.

I know what is the mission objective. I was wondering if there is something in that area down-right, because of the turret.

Well, you could try using the hack mover (CTRL-H with cheats on, I think), and move the forcefield to see what's down there.

If you back up from that spot (first picture) and go back up the elevator to the spot in level 2 with the flashing floor tiles, there is an elevated spot with a red key and a red key door that has no access I can find.  I looked for a switch around the adjacent power grid and the lower storage area, but nada.

Any ideas? 

Vagabond? 

Glad to see you make it here, Fransky.

I actually have no idea what to do there. I don't think it's intended to be anything. You see, I have this problem of not being able to remember anything in Crusader specifically, until I actually play it. It's strange.

Back