No Remorse Just a bug in my copy, or an actual part of design?

Yep, that's it... Always played the game without the patch. I've downloaded it quite recently anyway and I'm just planning a re-run through both No Remorse and No Regret. I'll check out if that movie plays with the patched version.

Well, now that I think about it, I haven't played the patched version of No Remorse until like 2002, and I remember always seeing that video.

I've reinstalled No Remorse yesterday evening and applied the 1.21 patch. I've started playing only yesterday, but I'll let you know if that particular movie will play in the patched version or if it's something with my copy of the game.

Same for me : I had always watch the credits after beating the game, but never saw drunk YoYo... I play with the French version of Crusader and I can't patch it because it's the 1.08 version, and the patch doesn't work with this one ! :'(

Maybe that video only plays after beating the game on the No Remorse difficulty level?

Ok, I just finished playing through No Remorse yet again:

regarding the playback of the "phantom" movies during mission 14, it seems installing the 1.21 patch solved the problem; I've seen playing both the clip where Maxis warns the Resistance hit squad will not reach the shuttle's launch pad and also a clip where Brooks warns the Silencer Major Vargas is on the Vigilance Platform. Neither of these movies ever played for me prior to installing the patch.

No drunk Yo-Yo at the end of the credits once I beat the game: the Origin logo and intro movie restart after the credits end rolling. Maybe I have to try the game on the highest skill level...

Guess I'll move to No Regret for more fun! :)

Strange.

I have seen the drunk yo-yo movie, after the credits. Not to make you jealous folks, but its really funny stuff :)

I'll have a look into it. Problem with no remorse is that the video's of the game can't be seen right? So if I find it, how do I "record" it or how do I get it here, so every1 else can see it?

there is a freeware program FRAPS, which can capture video from the screen. Try to google for it.

And when you get it upload it somewhere and post a link.

I just tried the DosBox videorecorder, unfortunately it didn't record the images, only the sound...also my pc is too slow to run Crusader properly in DosBox and trying to capture the video slowed it even more making it extremely laggy.

My PC can handle dosbox and crusader quite well. As it may be, i've started a few days a ago with replaying crusader all over again. I'll post the video of Yo Yo when i'm finished with the game.

You can play the video without finishing the game, see this topic: http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?topic=11.0 Takes a bit of effort but then you can replace the intro movie with any movie from the game. For reference, the intro movie is T02.avi and Yo-Yo is Z03.avi

Back