Is there any file here for download all the soundfiles???

I tried to download or extract them from sound.flx but It's tiring one by one. That's why I'm asking and I need some effects for the M.U.G.E.N's crusader char. Thanks ::)

"Need more WEC wave files? If you have No Regret, you have the tools!
In the GOODS directory on the CD you'll find a program called CRUSND.EXE.
Copy this to your /REGRET/SOUND directory. Then type CRUSND to run it.

First off you'll need to -FILE SOUND.FLX to point it to the sound file.
Next, try -LIST to list out all the sound effect files in the game.
Using -PLAY [sound effect] you can play one at a time.
Using -EXTRACT [sound effect] [new-name.wav] you can change them to wave files."

Yep, I tried the same thing but, I mean better, cause CRUSND.EXE extracts one by one and is really long, so I need a similar tool like Crusader explorer 1.1V.

I dont think that a tool exists like the one you want. Because crusader has a sound engine that was espacially programmed for the game.

Maybe jason ely could try to make something like an updated sound explorer for windows  ;)

I bet he's more than willing to do that, considering he's *converting an unreleased Crusader game to Windows for us*.

Keenan Weaver link said:
I bet he's more than willing to do that, considering he's *converting an unreleased Crusader game to Windows for us*.

btw how's the progress on this? Haven't talked to Jason for quite some time, is he still continue convert work of Crusader: No Mercy?

I haven't talked to him in awhile either. I don't want to bother him, so I don't message him about it.

Also, it's No Survivors, not No Mercy.  :p

In fact I add one by one to the Crusader fighter *.snd for mugen, I did the specials and superspecials with my own voice, adding reverbing and delay. Then I'll post something on a website for sharing files and listened up. Then you tell me what do you think?. Thanks pals and soon comes my birthday, 16th of August in 5 days. 23 years old. 8) 8) 8) 8) Cool Bro.!!!

Back