Help screen easter egg

samla

Hello all,

Apologies if this easter egg has been found and noted before but I searched the forum and cheats section but could not find mention of it.

I'm a long time Crusader fan like yourselves and recently started replaying Crusader No Remorse but this time decided to read the official guide at Pix's Origin Adventures (http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/downloads/)
I noticed on the second page after the colour cover, in the "Limits of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty" it mentions typing "E - - -" at the help screen which is a bit odd so I tried it in game and a picture of one of the writers or devs pops up making a funny face accompanied by character death screams. Its a bit weird!

Again sorry if this has been posted before in the past but I couldn't find anything about it and thought it was worth sharing as a bit of fun.

I have seen this before, but completely forgot about it! Here's a screenshot since the audio isn't very pleasant on the ears.

cnreasteregg.png
I'm not sure who it is. I'll have to ask the ex-Origin people.

Hello samla, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for sharing this easter egg.

I have not seen it but I'll have to try it soon! :p lol

turok.gif

I have seen this before, but completely forgot about it! Here's a screenshot since the audio isn't very pleasant on the ears.
I'm not sure who it is. I'll have to ask the ex-Origin people.
That is Eric Willmar. One of the designers and a life long friend of mine since we were 13. This was my revenge on him for putting a picture of me in the game, which I honestly cannot remember how to find it. There are posters my image in Regret, I believe, as posters on some of the walls.... So if you see a guy with poofy hair and a red guitar... that is me... thanks to E---

That is Eric Willmar. One of the designers and a life long friend of mine since we were 13. This was my revenge on him for putting a picture of me in the game, which I honestly cannot remember how to find it. There are posters my image in Regret, I believe, as posters on some of the walls.... So if you see a guy with poofy hair and a red guitar... that is me... thanks to E---
Good to see you again, Jason! Hope all is well.

I do recall seeing your poster. We must have conversed about it years ago. I'll have to see if I have how to access it saved somewhere.

Back