No Regret HELP ME OUT I AM STRUCK IN LEVEL 8

kiran474

can any one  tell me how to complete level 8.the timer is running out i do not know where to go to finish this level.there is only about 90 seconds to finish this stage before the space craft explodes.

I remember getting stuck there shortly after I bought the game. I have a video on my YouTube channel that shows the quickest and safest way to stop the countdown. Look for "Crusader: No Regret playthrough - Part 25" (without quotation marks).

Here's the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/saucykobold

Here's my tip. When you reach the Ore Seperator, don't drop the fusion pack. You can walk to the end of the level (and even exit without achieving your objective). Clear out everything, then go back and drop the pack. Since most enemies are dead and all traps disabled you'll have a much quicker run for the exit, though a few enemies will still spawn. Also, as I said, you can leave the area without ever dropping the pack but I think you are getting chewed out at the base for that (just like mission 4 in No Remorse) and it's simply no fun.

TheSilencer, you're thinking of level 6.

Kiran, this is late, and you probably figured it out yourself; at level 8, in that last screen, you have to ignore everything else and get to the defense gun computer.  Only shoot enemies if they block your path.  Don't shoot cameras.  Rely on obstacles to block turrets.  Just use medkits and energy cubes to keep yourself alive and get to that terminal.  A few switches will have to be thrown, but other than that you're pretty much just running there.  Once you switch it on, then you can kill everything in sight.

Back