No Remorse Help! It's only...

Sgt.Rico

... ummm, the mission "Locate PHIR computer and download plans".

Well, I took the elevator "downstairs". I used the red keycard to open the laser barrier (after destroying the generators blocking your way to the red key card reader). Then you go past the barrier you just opened, take a lift down and then reach this alley like thing and you have all these freaking mechs coming out of this "hidden door" in the wall.

I can't seem to kill 'em! I've killed 5 of 'em (using up all the ammo I have for the GL303!) They STILL end up killing me and it seems like there is a never ending supply of those jokers.  >:D

Anything I'm doing wrong? Any advice? Even "hints" will do! I can't seem to beat 'em  :-[

Ah, I think I know what mission you're talking about.

All you have to do is kill all the ones you can and run towards that door, and turn right, and there should be a hallway.

Sorry if I'm not right.

I am doing it so that when the first mech comes down I destroy him and immediatly try to run up the stairs where he came from. Then if you shoot the generators next to the conveyer belt then the mechs are hulls with no soul...in other words they just stand there  ;)

Yeah, both production lines are quite nasty. The first one you have to kill at least 2 mechs to stop it, or simply kill the first, then run for your life.  The second one can be ignored as the exit is right next to it, and mechs can not reach that elevator. 

Back