No Remorse Hello (I'm stuck on the 3rd mission).

Bellzemos

Hello to everyone!

First a little introduction...
I got my Crusader: No Remorse when I bought the Rapid Fire Pack (it included three games: Abuse, the great Fade To Black and the great Crusader). That was somewhere around 1996. I was 13 or 14 years old and I played it quite a lot in the good old DOS. Now I installed it again after many years (I'm 26 now) and am running it through the DOSBox. I'm feeling nostalgic and I enjoy reading my Resistance & WEC documentation I got with the game...

And, as I said, I'm stuck already. Here's my position:
nowwhatko9.jpg

What has to be done here to solve the situation and go on in the level?

I also have to say that I'm very happy that I found Echo Sector, it's very nice. By the way, Cyberion, your avatar reminds me of a music album I have.  :mask:

Yeah, that spot was always a bitch for me. I believe the lights have to be switched to RED, BLUE, BLUE.

I'm stuck again... Now in the 4th mission. What has to be done here? I tried all possible combinations I think.
4.jpg

Those 3 switches usually control a turret nearby.
The left and the right panel rotate it and the middle one fires a single shot.

Im not sure if they controlled the destroyed wall gun below or another in an adjacent still black room.

Try going back a few rooms, i don't think you can do anything here

As far as I can recall they controlled the destroyed wall gun. If they control a gun in a black room, that room gets visible when you start operating the turret. I can't exactly say where you have to go, it's been too long for me. But try walking around and hitting that + key to try to find some hidden switches, sometimes, that helps. (at least I think + selected items to manipulate.

I just beat that map myself actually, and I wasn't even ever in that room.

I found it hard to progress a bit for a sec there too though. Until I walked close to the force field at the bottom of the available map. Then a cut-scene starts and you "talk" with your soldier buddy that fixes the force field and then you can progress.

Back