Hello Crusader fans

Rahsed

Hello everyone!

Although I see the forum is pretty much abandoned, I decided to join to share my story, and let everyone know that I am a Crusader fan for life.

My story dates back to, I think, some time in late 1995 or beginning of 1996 (surely sometime before release of No Regret). I was a young boy then, and computer was a new thing for me. One day, among many CDs with games that my uncle gave me with the PC, I found a real treasure - Crusader: No Regret demo. I quickly fell in love with it, and it was one of my most played games. Sometime later, my father gave me full version of Crusader: No Remorse and to say the least, I was overjoyed. However I was easily influenced by the dark side, and I only finished the game using cheats. Also, I didn't know english too much back then, so much of the story remained a mystery for me. That didn't stop me from thinking of it as one of the best games ever.

Now we jump to late 2008. When I found there is a DOS emulator - DOSBox, I was eager to try playing Crusader yet again, after so many years. Even though much time passed, it was still among my favorite games, maybe even the most favorite one. Anyway, I played the game for about three levels and I abandoned it.

Fast forward again, this time to April 2009. I found this site, and got my hands on a copy of No Regret. I played both games, and finished them by legal means, no cheats involved, which made my really happy. Also it was nice that I finally understood the whole plot of the games.

I felt kinda sad when I found out there were supposed to be even more sequels, but the fact they got cancelled is history and nothing can be done about it. But I certainly hope that one day we'll see the glorious return of the franchise, even though it won't be the same as the original ones. Those games may be old, but they have superb gameplay, something what many of current production's are lacking, and even the audio-visual side still makes good impression. I don't know about anyone else, but Crusader will always remain something very special for me, till' the end of my life.

Congratulations if you read all of this, and forgive me any mistakes I made - english is not my primary language.

Hey Rahsed!

The forum isn't "abandoned", I'd say. We just tend to post on a very irregular basis.  :p

Thanks for sharing your story, I always love hearing how other Crusader fans first played Crusader. :D

Keenan Weaver link said:
The forum isn't \"abandoned\", I'd say. We just tend to post on a very irregular basis.  :p

Well, maybe then it's a bad choice of words on my part.  :D That's pretty much what I meant, cause I can see that people are still posting, but, unfortunately, not so often.

Ya forum is defenetely not abandoned. We are just a small community as our game is very very old by now. We just post on irregular basis (as Goku said), but we are here and we are alive. And of course we always be ;) If new crusader game will be announced I can garantee that activity on the forums will be about 10 or 20 times more as well as influx of new people hehehehe :p

In any case, welcome to the homeworld of Crusader Universe friend ;)

Hi there! I always like to see how this great game has given many good experiences to other players, becoming immortal to them just as it is to me. One of the best sagas/universes out there :mask:

Hermes Belts - Replica Chanel Bags Are Necessary By Extra And Far More People
g

Hermes Bracelet - Kenneth Cole Watch
Also it allows you to get the desired watch delivered to your door. hermes outlet There are many women who are interested in buying watches. Taking photos with your cellphone camera is so common today. For those who are social-media inclined, most smartphones nowadays allow you to upload the photo immediately to Facebook, Twitter, etc. Hold Your Camera Steady.

If they don't want to describe their bags, Herme Bags Birkin and they don't want to show their bags in detail, chances are the bags are very poor quality. However there are work arounds for both (you can upload your itunes files into the Amazon Cloud and you can hermes bracelet download a kindle app for your ipad). Among plenty colourful stores here that offer factory ade lines, Bulbo boutiques sell quite affordable clothes from various designers that are handmade and woven. It is stainless-steel with a fold over clasp with double push button safety. hermes bags For an evening hermes belt buckle bag where anything goes, you can incorporate purple in any number of charming, playful, or hermes bracelet sophisticated ways.

The Amazon Kindle Fire has a 7 (17. A well lit subject results in a clear image. The iPad 2 does

Kelly Bag Hermes - How To Find Hermes Birkin Purse
f

Hermes Belt Buckle, Hobo Handbag The Professional Architect
00 that are of high quality and will not break the bank. This is a price that professional golfers and hermes birkin bags those golfing as a hobby can both respect. As you hermes belt buckle grow in your game and get to know other golfers, there will be time to learn about the different brands. Nike Sasquatch http://links.sparklit.com/main.spark?linksID=26460 links.sparklit.com/main.spark?linksID=26460 Tour Golf Stand Carry Bag The biggest footprint in golf needs a bigger bag. 5 inch oval top, 5.

5 hermes h bracelet lbsIndividual, 14 way, full length divider. ellis airport jobs presonus monitor station yamaha p80 william byrd high school grip extensions new rochelle chevrolet . They catch the earlier bus. No, no, thnike outlet onlineey are not lazy! somebody should defend them merely because it's right, plus they canike outlet onlinennot talk for themselves. They hold out in hospitals.

No duty is under them, and however once hermes belt buckle they get ill they cannot lie within of the bed they produced up just about every day. We are an amazingly much better country than that. For further information, please contact Fraser Butters at Pervasive PR on 07766 566396 or fraser@ Or Andy Cook directly on 020 3021 3970 or Hermes Birkin Bag 07919 518764 or ok@

Hermes Kelly Bag - You Cant Fake Fashion Tote For Sale
v

Hermes Birkin Bag, Reproduction Lv Totes Have Become Ever More Popular Today
Outstanding design is another prerequisite to create a great replications. Those are the ideal reproduction purses and handbags i always possess seen available in the market. Such hermes birkin bag scarcity, combined with hermes outlet celebrity seal, McDonald said, was enough drive an automobile demand among buyers to whom settlement is no object. Also the line between high- hermes kelly bags and low-end celebrity fashion is blurring: When using the Row, Lomrantz added, not so much a traditional celebrity clothing line, that is to say, Here the easiest way so you can are similar to me for fewer, but a real fashion venture from two people which have great taste and have been using a little show called Full House. Beg was eventually caught when an investigation was released into her duplicated absences and she or he was not hermes h belt able to clarify and back again up her reasons to have time away.

Snaresbrook Crown Bref heard that her haul hermes birkin bag of exclusive leather items also integrated best identify designers Gucci and http://www.subconthailand.com/hermesbeltssale.aspx subconthailand.com/hermesbeltssale.aspx Hermes. Aided by the opening belonging to the new store we will be hunting for opportunities [with artists],'' says the Oceania chief executive of Louis Vuitton, Philip Corne. ''I remember a consumer saying to

Hermes Birkin | A Brief Introduction Of Chanel 255 And Hermes Birkin
h

Hermes H Belts, Hermes Handbags Are What You Should Own
There is a vast range of Hermes handbags regarding different colors and types. These replica http://www.myerslegal.com/hermeskellybags.html myerslegal.com/hermeskellybags.html handbags tend to be comfortable and of substantial quality. These replica handbags enhance the beauty of Hermes H Belts women and cause them to look perfect.

Three different Hermes H Belts sizes in addition to various materials are there that you can choose from. Joined with the fact Gucci Strip purse is hermes birkin bags a tiny bit to the highly-priced facet, you ought to be sure your different is a that could stand up test of their time. This Italian business commenced producing their incredible natural leather products in Florence about 1921. You might even look into auctions on-line. Buying the Gucci handbags Hermes Birkin Bags can usually supply you with a trendy and cool shows up.

Mulberry rules the entire world with supreme quality along with elegance. The Jenah is stylish and exquisite with semicircular metal button and braided chain detail. Most of the subject material integrated because http://www.myerslegal.com/hermesonline.html myerslegal.com/hermesonline.html of these aftermarket clutches are usually usually- household leather, pvc material, convertible top in addition to hay. Soon following Gucci Baggage represented Gucci's surge in order to achievement inside 1960s, phony purses and handbags with all the Gucci

Back