Great to see this site

B

Bashar42

Just want to send a big thank you and job well done to those running and maintaining this sight. Very nicely done.

I'm a big fan of games like the Crusader series which suck you into a whole new game universe and make it fun and believable.

Making a game universe and fleshing it out is already an amazing thing to do, but Crusader combined this with new genre-creating design concepts and technology, something even fewer games do. Crusader will forever stand in the annals of the electronic entertainment industry as one of those games, along with Civilization, X-Com, Dune2, Wing Commander and the few other such pioneers. They are innovators and world-creators--the best games of all time.

I would dearly love to see a modern day continuation of the series after such a long hiatus, or even a remake of the original games using the latest hardware and design tools.

Bashar42

Thank you so much! We made this site just for people like you. (and me :D)

They are innovators and world-creators--the best games of all time.

I would dearly love to see a modern day continuation of the series after such a long hiatus, or even a remake of the original games using the latest hardware and design tools.

You said my exact opinion there.  :)

Back